Prologue

(Photo credits to: theeditorpanda)

(Timeline: After Y2V4, returning to the ship after the 2nd island special exam)

POV Third Person:

It's a beautiful day, the sun illuminates the entire vast ocean. The birds sang with their beautiful melody.

In the middle of this vast ocean, a ship could be seen that had just set sail for home. In this one could see numerous students of different ages, belonging to the prestigious Advanced Nurturing High School.

They could be seen enjoying and celebrating, and it is not surprising, since they had just finished taking a special exam in which they had to live for a time on an uninhabited island.

They were happy to finally return to civilization with the luxuries and comforts that school offered. They were going to enjoy their short but well-deserved vacation to the fullest before returning to their school to continue the class struggle.

Among the large crowd of students, some managed to stand out, these stood out more than others.

Some like a black-haired woman who was locked in her room reading a book; a magenta-haired boy drinking a cup of Lung Ching tea; a short girl with a cane accompanied by a purple-haired girl; a girl with strawberry blonde hair who seemed to be looking for someone; a blonde boy who seemed to want to stalk someone, as well as a certain blue-eyed girl with brown hair, both seemed to share certain hobbies.

This way we could continue mentioning more people; like some very interesting kouhais and sempais, but let's focus now on what is about to happen in the teacher's room.

In the room you could see four teachers sitting chatting about something important, perhaps it has to do with the letter that is on the table.

- "So, acting director Tsukishiro has asked us to gather the students in the ship's theater, right?", asked a teacher who seemed to not like his job.

- "Yes, according to what was said in this letter, they are orders from the government so we cannot refuse", said the other male teacher in the room.

- "But why in the middle of the holidays? I also wanted to have fun, you know?", a teacher complained childishly.

- "You already heard Mashima, Chie. These are government orders, we can't choose no for an answer", responded the last teacher in the room.

- "Yes, yes, I heard him, Sae-chan", said the teacher whose name was Chie as she stretched her arms, "Then let's bring the students".

- "Yes, the staff is preparing the theater with everything they have asked for here, so let's go get the students", said the teacher named Mashima.

The three teachers got up and went to carry out what they had said.

- "I hope they give us compensation at least", thought the other teacher before following his colleagues.

....

After a long time, students began to arrive at the aforementioned theater. The students were separated by grades and classes awaiting instructions from the teachers.

- "Students, go to the back seats of the theater", Mashima-sensei said with a megaphone,  "The seats are divided by class and grade so try not to make mistakes, please".

The students heeded the teacher's words, heading to their respective seats, maintaining order at all times so as not to lose points.

- 'I don't see Ayanokouji-kun around here', the C-class leader thought as she looked for her classmate.