𝟒. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Start from the beginning

"I will jump out of the window if she doesn't stop bragging about getting more kids from us." Stella said. "I'll join you." Stolas said with a huff and looks to an imp butler.

"Do you have anything stronger than this?" He asked and the butler looks at them. "We have absinthe, your highnesses." She said and Stella picks up four skewers of mice.

"Bring us all of it." Stella said and the butler nods, Stella eats two skewers and hands the other two to Stolas who eats them in one bite.

"Poor people! Ugh, I'm so glad that they're not allowed into this thing. I don't want them anywhere near me." Stella's mother said with a laughs with her friends. "Can you imagine if you didn't have money?"

A waiter brings the "couple" a tray with a tiny shot glass and a green bottle of absinthe, he pours a shot for them but Stolas takes the green bottle and begins chugging it. Stella snatched it away from him doing the same as she chugged the bottle, she stops when bodyguards come in dragging someone by the arms.

"We caught this nasty imp trying to sneak into your chambers, what should we do with him?" They asked and Stella looks at Stolas who looked like he had seen his love at first sight.

"Into my chambers, really? Oh, well. That is, concerning." Stolas said and saw the smirk look on Stella's face and he clears his throat. "Leave him to me, I will handle him accordingly." He said with a blush, Stella smiles.

"I'll go check on the cake for later's tea party with mother." Stella said and stares down at the imp her face turning serious. "If I hear you hurt his feelings or hurt him,  I'll personally make sure you have no head." She said with a cold glare and the imp looked at her afraid.

"Is that understood?" She asked and the imp nods, she smiles. "Good, have fun you two." Stella walks away, her phone beeps and she looks into the message smiling when she it was Lucifer texting her. She heads to her room and opens to see Lucifer laying in bed holding a rose in his mouth, she covers her mouth to stop herself from laughing in how adorable he was being specially holding two wine glasses in the air with his magic and without a shirt.

"Came to save the day, my beautiful queen." He said and Stella giggles when he brought her on top of the bed leaning to kiss her which she accepts with eager.

______

"Are you planning to have another kid?" Her mother asked as she and Stella had some tea party with her fake friends. "Tell us! Is he great in bed?" A friend asked her and Stella blushed as she thought of Lucifer unknowingly moving her head in agreement.

She could just picture their moment they just had minutes ago, him. His body is low, his thrusts steady, hard and her legs wrap around his hips, keeping them against her, urging him deeper. Her nails rake across his back and her moans echoing the room, she was glad the room was silence with Lucifer's spell as she could picture the guests hearing her being taken.

"His a beast." Stella said with a smirk and the ladies all giggle cutting a piece of cake to eat only for someone to land on it, cake had splatter on them and Stella looked shock as a familiar imp guy looks at her wide eyed.

"Sorry, I fucked your husband." He said and jumps off the table carrying Stola's book, Stella looks up the balcony where Stolas was smiling which she wanted to smile but her mother stands up her face cover in cake.