eight

blair had texted wayde back saying that she was free to hangout next weekend.

the week rolled by a lot faster that blair thought it would. she had just gotten home from the beach when walker texted her.

-

walker 🎀😱

hey
blairrrr

hii
what's up

i was just wondering if
you wanted to hangout tmr?

omgg im so sorry
i'm hanging out with wayde tmr

oh okay

pleasee don't be mad

i'm not i swear
can you hangout sunday?

let me see if i'm free
walker🎀😱 liked a message
okay yeah i'm free

cooool
we're just gonna stay at
my place and watch a movie
if that's ok with you

sounds great!
lmk what time and where

alr
see ya sunday campbell

see ya scobell

-

blair's mom had just dropped her off at waydes house. she walked to the door and before she could even knock wayde opened the door with his hands behind his back.

"what are you hiding?" blair asked moving her head to get a peak at what he was holding.

"these. i got them for you." wayde said, moving his hands to show the flowers that he picked out specially for blair.

"oh my god! these are gorgeous, how did you know these were my favorite?" blair said smiling brightly.

"i did a little bit of stalking..." wayde laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

blair stepped inside of his house and set down the flowers on his kitchen table. at the kitchen table was waydes little brother, ryan.

"blair! do you wanna play roblox with me?" ryan asked excitedly.

"i would love to! let me add you so we can play." blair added ryan and they started playing shark bite together.

"hey wayde, wanna play?" blair laughed as she looked back at him making ryan his lunch.

"sure, let me go get my phone. here's your pb&j ry." wayde handed him his food as ryan almost devoured it in one bite.

"the shark is coming for our boat! noooo!" ryan exclaimed.

blair, wayde, and ryan continued playing random games on roblox for awhile. it was getting a bit late and blair had a rehearsal that she couldn't miss.

"oh shit, i forgot i have rehearsal in five minutes!" blair said as she looked at the clock on waydes microwave.

"i'll ask my mom to drive you." wayde said going into his moms office to ask her.

"cmon blair! i can get you there in ten minutes, i hope that's not too late." waydes mom said heading towards the front door.

"perfect!" blair exclaimed.

-

liked by blaircampbell13, kateeee5, sydneythompson, and 453 more

waydesmithh hung out with blair 👍

tagged: blaircampbell13

comments

blaircampbell13 MY FEET OMGOSH

blaircampbell13 i love your little brotherrrr
waydesmithh liked a comment

kateeee5 so cute!

user the flowers???? i wish bro

user when's it my turn 😢

-

ella speaks!!

hiiii

this chapter was way longer but i had to cut out a bunch 😞

hope you enjoy!!