two

it's officially day two of the girls sleepover. currently kate is sleeping face down on sydney's bed. sydney is being productive and making breakfast for the three of them. and blair? she's rereading walkers comment on her post, over, and over, and over again.

"kate, kate, wake up!" blair lightly nudges kate, when she finally gets up she groans loudly.

"what's up, blair?" kate asked even though her eyes are barely open.

"what do you think walker meant when he said 'woah'??" blair asked still confused about the whole situation.

blair never had a boyfriend or even someone that liked her. so when a guy interacted with her she never knew what to say. kate and sydney have been helping her try to get out of her shell when talking to boys, but it doesn't come easy to blair.

"it means he likes you blair." kate mumbled back.

blair didn't really believe kate, so she went to sydney's kitchen to ask her the same question.

"he definitely likes you, blair. there is no doubt about it. maybe he will dm you and ask you out on a date!" sydney said, whilst making pancakes.

"maybe, or i'm just delusional as fuck." blair told sydney.

-

walkers pov

i was watching a movie with aryan and leah, when my phone started blowing up. i grabbed my phone and saw tons and tons of people tagging me in someone's comments.

i checked it out and saw that it was some girls that watched the most recent interview i was in. i read the caption and saw that one of the girls really liked me. not gonna lie she was kinda cute.

i commented "hi blair" and followed her. her username is @walkersbae13, i showed aryan and leah and they started dying.

"no way bro!!" aryan laughed.

"that's kind of cute, i can't lie!!" leah added.

i honestly didn't really understand why aryan was laughing, so i fake laughed with him.

"wait, click on her account, i wanna see what she posts." leah tapped her profile on my phone.

"she posted 2 minutes ago!" leah grabbed my phone and looked at the post. aryan and leah studied the picture together.

"damn, i don't even have any words." aryan mumbled, just loud enough that i could hear him.

"she is so pretty. walkers gonna have a field day with this one." leah said making her and aryan laugh. i quickly grabbed my phone back from leah and saw the post.

"wow. she is.. something else." my mouth dropped, she was gorgeous.

"are you gonna comment something?" aryan and leah both asked.

"i have no clue what to even say!" i still stared at her photo in awe.

aryan began talking, but i tuned him out and just started typing. i don't have any game whatsoever, but i think what i commented was pretty good.

"really, walker? cute stuffed animal? you could do better than that." leah scoffed at what i wrote. what? i thought it was good!

"what if i say 'woah', is that good?" i asked leah. she's a girl, she knows better than anyone about what girls like.

"sure, it's better than what you wrote."aryan laughed.

"stop, aryan. but seriously, i think she'll like if you say that." leah said looking at my phone, she grabbed it, typed and sent the comment.

"thanks guys." i said, putting my phone back in my pocket.

a couple hours later aryan and leah left. i went into my room and couldn't stop thinking about blair. i know, i only just saw her on instagram but...

-

walker.scobell
hey blair!

walkersbae13
hi walker!
what's up?

walker.scobell
i just wanted to say that
you're really pretty
and we should hangout sometime!

walkersbae13
omgosh thank you!!
and yes we should definitely
hangout soon!
also sorry about my user haha

walker.scobell
it's okay LOL
it's funny

walkersbae13
when and where would we be hanging out?

walker.scobell
next week?
and we could go to that park
near that ice cream shop
also i can come pick you up we live like 15 minutes away from eachother

walkersbae13
sure that sounds great!!
see you then walker!

walker.scobell
see ya blair!

-

ella speaks!!

this chapter is kinda a filler

lmk if you like the pov switches i'm not sure abt it

byebyebye