six

after the very long facetime call with kate and sydney, blair had decided to go to bed since it was pretty late.

blair kept tossing and turning in bed, not being able to get comfortable. she couldn't stand it and grabbed her phone when she saw a bunch of texts from wayde.

wayde is your typical teenage boy. always playing fortnite, hates taylor swift, has a massive cologne collection, and loves rap music. but waydes mom and blair's mom used to be best friends in highschool, so they are kinda forced to hang out.

blair definitely finds him annoying, but she wouldn't lie to herself and say that she didn't like him. cause she did. but never in a million years would she admit that to anyone. not even kate and sydney.

-

wayde 💤

Yoo
Ik it's late but my mom wanted
to know if y'all are busy tmr

hey
first things first turn off auto caps..
but i'm pretty sure we're free

Cool we're gonna go to the
boardwalk or something
My mom said there is some
cool shops we can look at

oooh sounds fun!
what time?

Not sure but I'll let yk
And auto caps are cool

sure...
see ya tmr!

Byee

-

after a restless night, blair finally had gotten up to get ready for the boardwalk. it was supposed to be sort of chilly so she threw on a sweatshirt and shorts.

wayde had texted her earlier saying that he would come at around 2 to pick her and her mom up. it was already 12, so blair had some time to kill. she had decided to facetime walker to see if he was awake.

after 3 rings he answered. he looked like he had just woke up. his hair was all messed up and his eyes were a little red.

"hey! did i wake you?" blair asked softly.

"no, not at all. what's up?" walker said setting his phone on his desk.

"i was just kinda bored and wanted to call you." blair admitted.

"oh really? well why are you up so early?" walker asked sounding confused. 12 pm for walker was super early. blair's definition of super early was 6 am.

"first off, it's not early and second, i'm going to the boardwalk with my mom and a old friend of mine, with his mom." blair explained.

"that's sounds fun! i literally didn't sleep at all. after i ate dinner, brady asked me to be on his stream. and i was there for soooo long." walker said rubbing his eyes.

"why didn't you tell me? i would've watched. and i couldn't sleep last night either, weird!" blair laughed.

there was a moment of silence. walker was staring at blair's features, but oblivious blair didn't even notice.

"my house of stone your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you." walker sang quietly. "i can't get that song out of my head."

"that's a good thing! it's literally my favorite song ever." blair giggled.

"it reminds me of yo-" walker began to say under his breath when blair interrupted him.

"oh my gosh, wayde is already here. i gotta go walker, bye!" blair spoke, grabbing her phone and hitting hang up.

-

blair and her mom walked out the front door, waving to wayde and his mom in the car. blair's mom sat in the front seat with waydes mom, and blair sat in the back.

"hey blair, i feel like i haven't seen you in forever! how are you?" waydes mom began to ask.

"i'm great! and it's so good to see you again!" blair responded.

the two moms started having there usually talk about the things that they did over the weekend, which created some awkward silence between wayde and blair.

"hey, could you turn off the auto caps for me? i don't know how." wayde said filling the awkwardness.

"sure, let me see your phone." as wayde handed his phone to blair, she looked at his lock screen and saw it was a picture of him and blair from a couple of years ago. it was a really cute photo of them standing in front of the lake.

"this is so cute." blair commented as she went to his settings to change to auto caps.

"thanks." he whispered, taking his phone back. "want an airpod? i have some songs you like in my playlist." wayde said, holding one airpod in his hand.

"sure!"

when wayde said he had songs she liked in his playlist, blair's heart skipped a couple beats. he remembers the songs she liked?

the first song that played was ivy by taylor swift. blair quickly turned her head towards the window and her eyes went wide. she immediately thought of walker.

and you would never have guessed what song had played next.

ivy by frank ocean.

-

ella speaks!!

hiiiiiiii

OMGOSH SEASON TWO OF PERCY IS OFFICIAL IM CRYING HAPPY TEARSSSS