22 - Worst Drunk Experience

(Play the music at the top when you get to the 🎀)

I look over to my left. I see Charles hand reach and touch my shoulder before being pulled into a small alleyway type area.

"I need to stay at my place for a while but-" Charles begins to say till he was interrupted by Bono.

"Miss Wolff! Your father wanted me to come find you. Also I need to talk to you Leclerc." Bono suddenly expressed then began walking away as Charles followed him.

I stood in shock for a second wondering if Charles was going to come up with some plan but he didn't seem to keen on telling me. I headed to Mercedes and spotted my father.

"Ah, da ist meine wunderschöne Tochter! Wir gehen alle zum Abendessen aus, um unser 3. und 4. Finish zu feiern!" My father shouts laughing with all the engineers.

"Oh, großartig! Kann Charles kommen?" I ask smiling.

His face drops as he turns to me. I can tell he knows. The realisation that Charles clearly hasn't told me hits him, it almost confirms that this is really happening.

He nods and turns his back to me. I slightly scoff turning round to go find my mother who's gathering her stuff to go home early with jack.

"Mum im gonna come home with you. is that okay?" I ask smiling.

"Of course it is. Would u like to drive?" She responds waving the car keys by her pinky.

"I'll never say no to that offer. I'm gonna be the first F1 academy driver after all." I reply taking the keys and running to the car with jack by my side.

[ A few hours later ]

As I was getting ready for tonight, I kept feeling my phone vibrate with many messages. Eventually I would look at them but not while i was getting ready.

I did plain base makeup with false lashes and eyeliner. I wore a simple black dress with gold chain straps paired with a LV minimalist bag.

Jewellery was my watch with a few bracelets including Charles and Arthurs. For shoes, I wore black high heeled boots that my mother had bought me not so long ago.

After I was ready I headed out the door to see Arthur waiting in a very fancy Ferrari.

"Someone looks extremely hot and for once it isn't me..?!" Arthur announces sarcastically gasps.

"Mm I was going for a more Trophy wife but I'll take 'extremely hot'" I replied laughing as he opens the car door for me.

We start blasting music as we head to the location which was a dinner upstairs but a club downstairs. This wasn't gonna head well.

I noticed some other drivers and team principals attended but no sign of Charles. I checked my phone finally to see our chat was filled with deleted messages. I began texting him every so often yet no reply.

"So Nora! Have you thought of a career yet?? A model isn't exactly a life story." One of the engineers asks.

"Have you thought of minding your own business? Also for the record Modeling is a brilliant life story." I scoff folding my arms.

I watch as my father tries to distract the engineer and sends me a danger look. I just respond with rolling my eyes.

The dinner was extremely long and painful. Every single person in that room was a middle aged man who was talking about money for a driver who was busy on their phones. It reminded me of when parents bring their children to meet expecting them to be friends.

After the terrifyingly long dinner everyone headed downstairs for drinks. A lot of people left but me and Arthur stayed to see how this was going to end.