4 - Flight To Bahrain

After hearing my 'punishment' I stormed upstairs. It's not that I don't love the atmosphere and the race itself but the fact I will not be able to do what I normally do with Arthur and be more free with my father gone.

Growing up with my father, I was introduced to Racing and Different Styles of cars and the technology of Car manufacturing.

I love the feeling of Racing. I don't tell my father as I don't want his influence and for him to sign me professionally for his reputation.

I pulled myself together and discovered there's no way to get out of this. I was going to go to the 2022 formula one season if I liked it or not. But I wasn't going to go without seeing my second family.

I ran onto my balcony and jumped down from the wall vine, me and my mum made by hand when we first moved to Monaco from Austria.

Once I arrived at the leclerc house, I used the spare key and welcomed myself in their beautiful house.

"Arthur! ELLE est de nouveau là!"
Charles said rolling his eyes. ("Arthur! She is here again")

"Oh, s'il te plaît, ne fais pas comme si tu n'aimais pas secrètement quand je suis là" I say sarcastically
("Oh please, don't pretend you don't secretly love when I'm around")

Before Charles could say anything, Arthur walked down the stairs and picked me up and swung me around hugging me.

"So what was the urgent message?" Arthur asks walking to the kitchen.

"Turns out we won't be spending this year doing our summer time list." I say jumped up on the counter.

"Wait what?!" Arthur says dropping his glass.

"Dads making me go to the season with him again as my punishment." I roll my eyes at Arthur's reaction.

"No I've got to spend MORE time with you?" Charles says walking into the room.

"Let's hope your on my flight leclerc" I say sarcastically rolling
my eyes

After a few hours what felt like minutes, I look at the time and kiss Arthur on the cheek and pat him on the back and wave goodbye. I hug Pascale on the way before racing home.

I Quickly Climbed up and started throwing random things into a suitcase. I had no idea what I had packed and I quickly took my Mercedes hat off my bed post and walked downstairs.

"I can't believe I'm 21 and still getting punished like a child." I mutter walking down the stairs.

"When you move out, you can start being an adult." My father shouted back.

I rolled my eyes and said my goodbyes and gave an extra hug to jack as he passes me his 2nd favourite soft toy. My heart melts and I hug him 10x harder making him giggle.

My father places his suitcase and then mine into the back of the car and our "journey" starts.

The car ride was silent with quiet music in the background. If there's one thing I knew. It was that both of us wanted the other person to talk first. It's the 'Stubborn Wolff Gene' as my mother calls it.

"So it's been along time since I've been on the grid.. what's changed? I mean driver wise.." I speak up.

"Well George Russell is now with us. The one from Williams. There's a few new drivers but I'm sure Charles can fill you all in when we arrive.. I know you two get on so I placed you too on the same flight and Spoke to Lewis about showing you around as i know you two know each other.." He answered.