1 - Childhoods

NORAS POV

In the 'old times,' as my father calls it, he raced with a man named herve leclerc. they came close rather quickly and when they found out their wives were both pregnant in 2000 they only came closer. on the 14th of October 2000, I and my best friend were born on the same day, around the same time, in the room next to each other.

My Mother named me Nora Karlotta Wolff and Pascale named him Arthur Leclerc. From that moment we were like twins. growing up on the race track was our comfort place along with our rules. we took them VERY seriously for example.

RULE NO.1: ALWAYS be honest even if they get offended

or

RULE NO.13: no matter how mad you are at your best friend, you must forgive them if they give you pistachio-flavoured macaroons.

we never disobeyed these rules. it was like the bible. it WAS the bible in our terms. but out of all the rules, the most important one to Arthur was the famous rule number 9

RULE NO.9: relatives of your best friends are off-limits!

Now this was important to Arthur as his older brother Charles was amazingly hot. like the gods created him hot. Arthur loves this rule so much that he made RULE NO.10: NEVER EVER break rule number 9

Our childhood was basically the same. for example

4 YEARS OLD: Arthur and I both got our first bike! Also both rode into a wall after not using the breaks.

5 YEARS OLD: Arthur got into an argument with the boy next door and gets Charles to sort him out. very soon after Charles gets Arthur to be painted head to toe in black and white checks and go to his go-karting race. (for protection fees of course)

8 YEARS OLD: Arthur gets into karting and I support him from the side while also moving to Monaco.

10 YEARS OLD; I discovered Charles is actually very attractive. kinda gained a crush on him

12 YEARS OLD: found out Jules died. comforted Arthur and Charles every day...

15 YEARS OLD: found my love for music and writing while supporting Arthur as he improves massively!

17 YEARS OLD: saying goodbye to my 2nd father Herve. cried with Arthur for days...

18 YEARS OLD: meeting my new little brother Jack Wolff.

19 YEARS OLD: watching Charles join F1 and Arthur join F3 while I get a modelling job for a small company in Monaco but still supported my best friend obviously as RULE NO.6: always support your best friend.

..and now in 2022, me and Arthur as 21 and although we have lost the people close to us, we always have each other.

-------

It was a cold January Morning in Monaco and I had a modelling job this afternoon that Arthur said he will drive me to. I struggle to get out of bed when someone flings the door open.

"Guten Morgen, meine wunderschöne Tochter, deren Wecker offensichtlich nicht geklingelt hat." my father shouted clapping his hands making as much notice as humanly possible. "Good morning, my beautiful daughter, whose alarm clock obviously didn't go off."

"Papa! Ich bin wach, keine Sorge!" I muffled placing my pillow over my face. "Father! I'm awake, don't worry!"

I am quick to find Jack running in and jumping straight onto my bed and hugging me. a smile grows on my face. as dad leaves the room and I get up to wash my face. Jack lays in my bed telling me all about the 'stories in his eyes' which meant dreams.