You keep kissing her neck.

Leah: We'll have to keep that for later.

Y/n: Fine.

You both head down to the pool to get into the ice bath. You stand in there for 10 minutes before getting out and heading up to your room with Leah. You go into the bathroom and brush your hair.

Leah: Who are you trying to look nice for?

Y/n: No one special.

Leah: Really?

Leah comes up behind you and puts her hands on your waist. She starts kissing your neck.

Y/n: Babe.

Leah: What?

Y/n: What are you doing?

Leah: Ending up what you started.

You turn around and kiss her passionately. You push her onto the bed and get on top of her. You lean down and kiss her intensely. You kiss down her body, she starts getting louder.

Y/n: Do you want people to hear us?

Leah: I don't care.

You keep going. After that, you are both cuddling in the bed.

Leah: That was great.

Y/n: Really great.

Leah: We have to be downstairs in 10 minutes for the dinner.

Y/n: I don't want to move, I'm so good in your arms.

Leah: Me too, but we'll have to go.

Y/n: Boring.

Leah: Don't you dare calling me boring ever again.

Leah gets out of bed and get dressed.

Leah: Come on, get up.

You sigh. You get up and get ready for dinner. You both head downstairs.

Beth: Had some fun upstairs?

Y/n: What?

Viv: We all heard you.

Y/n: Sorry...

You get your dinner and sit down next to Steph and Caitlin. You all have a laugh and eat. You are looking at your phone, when you see a text popping up.

Pedri: I need to talk to you, it's urgent!

You know exactly what Pedri want to talk to you about. You throw your phone down on the table and sigh.

Steph: You alright, mate?

Y/n: Huh what? Yeah, I'm okay.

You stand up and clear up your plate. You go out to the pitches again, Steph looks at your phone which you didn't turn off. She sees the text but doesn't understand. She follows you. You are kicking the ball around and you smash it at the railings above the goal. You scream in anger. You get another ball and do the same thing.

Steph: Hey, calm down, what's wrong?

Y/n: Why does everyone constantly sh*t on me?

Steph: What do you mean?

Y/n: What's going on with Pedri?

Y/n: I did something, a few years ago, and Pedri was there to support me. He kept my secret.

Steph: And he's playing with it?

Y/n: No, he brought it back to life... I'll have to go fix that.

Steph: Tonight?