Y/n: Babe... YOU have planned that meeting with Jonas, so don't make me late....

Leah: Fair enough...

You give her a quick kiss and get up to go get ready.

Y/n: At what time do you have training?

Leah: At 10:30 am.

Y/n: Are we going together?

Leah: Don't know, I have to drop the twins at my parents'. My mother will look after them today. Take your car, I'll be easier.

Y/n: All right.

You get ready, go prepare the boys. They look so cute. You feed them, and eat your breakfast at the same time. You prepare a bag for the twins, for the day. You give a kiss to everyone before heading to your car. You drive to the Arsenal Training Centre. You park your car. You head inside.

Katie: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey

Caitlin: Hey, what are you doing here?

Y/n: I have a meeting with Jonas... I have to go, see you later, girls.

You leave the two of them and go straight to Jonas' office You knock at the door.

Jonas: Come in!

You come in, Jonas is really happy to see you. He offers you a seat, and you start getting nervous.

Jonas: How are you?

Y/n: I'm good.

Jonas: Good to hear that. What can I do for you?

Y/n: I came to see you, cause I've made my decision...

Jonas: I hope it's the right one for you, you're fully sure?

Y/n: I think I am.

Jonas: So what's your decision?

Y/n: I want to sign a contract with...

After a little while, you get out of Jonas' office. The girls are already in training. You go near the training pitch to see the girls. You watch them for a couple of minutes, and cross the gaze of Leah. You make a hand sign to say "bye" and blow her a kiss. Leah looks at you with a big smile on her face. You head back to your car and go to Leah's parents' house. You ring at the front door.

Amanda: Hey, sweetheart.

Y/n: Hey, Amanda.

Amanda: Come in.

You get in and land on Jacob being clown around Lucas to entertain him and making him laugh. You laugh seeing them like that. You didn't know about that side of Jacob.

Y/n: Hey, Jacob, how are you?

Jacob: Sorry... I'm good, how are you?

Y/n: All fine. It misses the red nose.

Jacob: Lucas seems to like it, anyway.

Y/n: You're his best friend... after Jack.

Jacob: I knew it, I can't beat him... He's only 1 month old, but... I can't beat him.

Y/n: Twins power... Where's Jack, by the way?

Amanda: Asleep... in Leah's room. He has been crying most of the time, since Leah brought them, earlier.

Y/n: Is he okay?

Amanda: He fell asleep, so tired of crying.

Y/n: Lucas has been okay?