my boy

a/n: this is just gonna be a chap where Chris is just being super sweet and cutesy (might b kinda cringe, I'll try to make it not be lmao)

Today was my first date with Chris in a couple months. We have been friends since the age of 2 when we went to Sunnyside Daycare together. (a/n: random ass daycare name I thought it would be cute 💀) me and chris have liked each other since we were like in 3rd grade. but neither of us had the courage to ask. we are now seniors in high school with 2 weeks left of school and he finally asked me out a couple months ago. He's always been super flirty and kind of touchy with me, not in a weird way ofc even when we weren't dating. it was so obvious that touch is his love language and to be fair it's mine too. 

TIME SKIP TO END OF DAYYYY

"hey beautiful" Chris said sneaking up behind my locker wrapping his arms gently around my waist. "hi my love" I replied continuing to scrounge through my locker to find my book . "bug I have a question for you" he whispered into my ear. "and I might have an answer" I said turning to face him, wuth my civics textbook in hand. our faces cemtimeters away from each other. "would you, y/n y/l/n like to go get ice cream on the beach with me tonight at approximately 6:30?" he said looking from my eyes to my lips in a swift movement. "actually? your not kidding right?" I said softly knowing that I must be dreaming. "yes ma'am, if that's alright with you?" he answered. "ofc Chris . omg what should I wear??!!" I said, not caring about trying to hide my feelings. "I would probably pack a bathing suit so we can go swimming, and just wear whatever you feel comfortable in. as long as your comfortable thats all that matters. besides you look stunning in everything baby" he said in a low voice. "do you mind if I just get ready at your house?" I asked. My parents have been fighting non stop and its not a good environment for me to be in, especially with my anxiety. "of course love. your wish is my command" he replied sweetly. 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP: STURNIOLO HOUSEHOLD

after school I stopped at home, my dad drunkenly yapping about I don't even know what from inside the living room. "I ran up to my room as quickly as possible trying not to make eye contact with my father. chris, well technically matt was coming to pick me up to bring me to theirs so I needed to have all my stuff packed and be out the door by 3:30. i packed my favorite bikini, my orange triangle one. I knew chris was already gonna love it because his favorite color is orange. I grabbed a pair of jean shorts and on of chris' tshirts that i stole bc its like 70° F in Boston which is a little crazy in the middle of June but I'm not complaining. once I have everything packed i walked downstairs just in time because I heard my fathers light snores as I was walking down the stairs. I left a note on the kitchen counter saying that I was gonna be with a triplets and probably sleeping over for a few nights. my mom was normally okay with me hanging out with them. she is like their second mom, just like mary lou is like my second. i love the relationship that my mom has with the boys, I think its one of the reasons why I'm so comfortable with them around my mom and just in general. I see the mini van pull up knowing that I still needed to braid my hair and do a little makeup when I got to the boys' house. 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY ASF AND ITS 10:04 PM: NICKS ROOM

I was just finishing up my braids when Chris slowly opened nicks door and I heard nick tell him to get his nasty ass out. I love nick sm and I couldn't stop laughing when he said that to chris. I guess Chris head me laughing bc I heard him yell "baby you better not be laughing at me bc I won't cuddle you at all anymore" I quickly shut my mouth and put the hair tie at the end of my second French braid. I put on some concealer, brow gel, a little blush, and waterproof mascara. Nothing too too much bc we were just going to the beach but I still gotta look good for my man, you know? I walked out of Nick a bathroom and did a slow 360 turn so he could fully see my outift. "HOLY FUCK GIRL! YOU LOOK LIKE A DREAMMM" nick screamed. Blushing a little because compliments make me nervous. "Thanks nick, it means a lot" I replied quietly. "Chris is gonna lose his shit when he sees you girl" Nick said in a serious tone. I think it's a good thing. "Girl go on that date with Chris and come back and tell me ALL about it. Deal?" Nick asked. "Ofc pooks" I answered. I walked out of nicks room and started to walk into the kitchen where Chris was waiting. "look at my gorgeous girl, your so beautiful, pretty girl. the best part is that your all mine" he said taking my hand in his and spinning me around then giving me a quick peck on the lips. "ready bug?" He questioned. "Always" I replied. 

TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY AGAIN: THE BEACH/ICE CREAM SHOP

once we got to the ice cream shop we got into line and gave our orders to the workers. Chris had his arm tightly around my waist the entirety of waiting in line. once we got our ice cream we laid down a blanket on the beach and took off our shorts and shirts to reveal our bathing suits (a/n: yalls dirty minds prob thought smth else at first ngl I did too 👀) we munched on our ice cream and talked the whole time whether it was me telling silly jokes or just Chris laughing innocently, I was smiling so much. he noticed and asked if he could post me on his insta. He asked me to look at the camera like I look at him and once he snapped the shot he showed me and I didn't even care how goofy I looked. I was focusing on the sunset in the background. it was like right out of a fairytale. we finished our ice cream and Chris grabbed both my hands to help me up and held onto one as he walked down to the water with me. "Do you think its cold Chris?" I asked him curiously. "lets find out, shall we love?" then out of no where he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder gently though because he doesn't want to hurt me. once me and Chris enter the water I yelp but then realize thw water isn't even cold, its like a lukewarm feeling. 

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS BC IDEK

me and Chris walked out of the water slowly because we really didn't wanna leave. But it was already like 9:30ish and the boys were expecting us at home by 10pm. we got all dried up in our towels and went back to Chris' house. We walked in and I immediately headed to nicks room to ask if I could use his shower bc I always feel so gross when I come back from the beach. I hop into his shower and he headed downstairs with the other boys to help set up the movie night. this was the most incredible day and i have my boy to thank.

A/N: HOLY GUACAMOLE FAM IM BACK AND THIS IMAGINE IS MAD FUCKING LONG IM SORRYYYY 

PLS PLS PLS PLS REQUEST 🙏🙏 IM LITERALLY BEGGING ATP 

Love y'all smmm 

xoxo b 💗