Noah

Trent walks out right behind Olivia and goes to his room and I lay back on my bed reliving the past 30 minutes. What the actual fuck just happened? I came up with the tutoring thing to get her close to me and I didn't expect her to come in here and ask me if I could get her used to sex. Let alone to have her tell me something that she has been hiding and it made me want to kill the mother fucker who tried to do anything to her. I am assuming the loser was in jail, but didn't stop the urge to want to go in Trent's room and ask all the info and we show up to this losers jail cell and beat the shit out of him. Who could do that to perfect Livy? I suppress the feelings and try to calm down and focus on the fact that I might just get to spend time and be intimate with Olivia.

The fact that I know she is a virgin makes my dick twitch thinking about her tight pussy around my cock. I have to approach everything with caution and only move at her pace. I have only known her a little over a week, but can't imagine losing her out of my life, she has became a friend, that I happen to want to fuck. She may be only thinking this is temporary, but I can't help but think long term. But I can't have anything long term, not with my pro goals.

I get up and get a shower and yank another out at the thought of her grinding on my lap this morning and get dress to head to football practice.

Coach ran us hard and I threw more than I have in a while. We are getting ready for our opening game. Practice ends and coach yells over to me, "Jenkins!" I jog over to him. "I have something I need to talk with you about." I couldn't help but be worried and concerned at the thought I have done something wrong.

"This year could be a big year for all of us. I feel like we could head to the championship and I feel like you could lead us there, as our captain..." I stood there flabbergasted. I always wanted it but never assumed, but hearing that made me feel like it was all worth it.

"Thanks coach, it's an honor you would consider and place me in that role."

"Jenkins, you've always been a natural leader and I want that to be shown on and off the field. With that being said I can't control what you do off the field, but be smart and try to be an example not just for your teammates, but others who will follow in your foot steps. I will be announcing to team tomorrow. Congrats son, you deserve it."

"Thanks again coach, I won't let you down." I run off with extra pep in my step. How can this day get any better. I go to the locker room and take a shower. Most of the guys had already left. I decide to walk back to the house. Everything is so close so I don't have to drive my truck every where. I put my ear buds in and grab my bag heading for the house. I turn a corner near the cafe I get coffee from and decide to stop and get a treat as a reward for my amazing day. I walk in, order and turn to sit down while I wait and to my happy surprise I see Olivia sitting in her usual chair, head in the books. I walk over and I can't help but touch her, but discretely as I know she doesn't want no one knowing and honestly I tread lightly not knowing what she is comfortable with. I gently touch her shoulder and lean down to whisper in her ear, "hey, beautiful." She almost jumps completely out of her seat.

"Jesus, Noah! You can't do that. It scared the crap out of me." I smiled and she began to relax.

I sat across from her, "you must be really into your studies, you didn't even notice me walk in." She put her book down and I realized she didn't have her stack of books and laptop.

"I am actually just reading a book." She blushes and now I am curious.

"What are you reading?" Trying to read the title, but she puts the book down. I grab it before she can take it back from me and I read the title along with description. It was a smut book. Who would have thought. Olivia is full of surprises, lots of horny and sexy surprises.

"Naughty Livy, what am I going to do with all these surprises." I wanted so much to take her back to my room and show her what she is missing, but I want to go at whatever pace she wants. Her blushing and squirming is making it hard. I sit the book back down on the table. "Olivia we didn't get to talk much earlier, but is this really something you want? I have to be up front with you, I can't be in a relationship. I find you hot as fuck and want to do all things you want, but I can't commit. With this being my last and your brother's last season we have to get another championship to secure our place in the pros. And I just got really exciting news....I made captain this year and I am not supposed to tell anyone, but I feel I can trust you." I stopped realizing I had unloaded a lot and was hoping she wouldn't run cause I can't do relationships right now. I understood it earlier not to be what she wanted, but I felt I had to clarify it again.

"Noah, seriously this is best situation for both of us. It gives me what I need and I want to get past my past and you have no chain attached to you. I was serious about being with other people, I want you to go about your life normally." I stared at her blankly still trying to grasp the situation and realize how fucking lucky I am and all the things I want to do to my best friend's little sister.

"Alright, so where do we go from now?" I ask her to let her lead.

"I kind of have a list that I want to check off. Some of it is simple experiences. But having someone I trust with me makes it a lot easier. You saw how I panic so there's no denying you know what can happen and it won't be as mortifying if you witness it again if I am to freak out. Maybe you can come to my dorm this Friday after classes, or what time are you done with football?"

"Usually on Fridays we end before 4 cause coach wants us to rest cause Saturday is game day."

"Oh yeah, this weekend is your first game, maybe we can do next week I don't want to ruin your ritual or whatever.." No fucking away was she ruining anything. If anything this was the first girl in years I have felt comfortable with talking about anything other than simple hook ups.

"Let's plan Friday at 5:00, I'll come to your dorm. You like Chinese?"

"My favorite." She smiles; everything is so easy. Like there is obvious chemistry, but everything comes so easy with talking with her and she seems unfazed by who I am on campus and field. It's refreshing.

"I will bring supper and we can go over what you have on your list and talk about what we can do to get you through your panic attacks." I get up trying to walk away before I take her to a bathroom to try and kiss her like we had earlier this morning. "I will see you then."

"Oh wait," I stop to see what she needs, "we need to study for your class as well....just bring your books."

"Livy, I have a 3.8 GPA. I don't need a tutor. I only asked because I needed an excuse to spend time with you." I winked and she was silent. I walked away on that note.