"You suggesting that we just go in and kill him?" Glenn asks. Not a very smart fella, are you Glenn? It's painfully obvious that is exactly what he means. And in all honesty, I kind of agree with the psycho redneck.

"We told Rick and Daryl that we'd stay put." Michonne tries to put Merle in his place as she glares at him.

"I've changed my mind, sweetheart." He shoots back, "Being on the sideline with my brother out there ain't sitting right with me."

"Three of them are right in the middle of it." Glenn replies, "No idea we're coming. They could get taken hostage or killed. A thousand things could go wrong." A thousand things could go wrong and a thousand things could go right and it all depended on Andrea choosing us or them.

"And they will." Merle says. Carl and Glenn both stop and send him a dirty look.

"My dad can take care of himself." Carl glares at him with his growing attitude.

"Sorry, son, but your dad's head could be on a pike real soon." Merle replies, nastily. Carl ignores him and walks away to go and do his job. But I could tell it got to him.

"Don't ever speak to him like that again." I load a pistol and look up to meet daggers from Merle. He tilts his head at me, unsure what to say at the moment.

"It's not the right move." Glenn inputs, "Not now." His voice grows deeper and stronger to really clear his point. "Can't take the risk of putting them in a crossfire. It's my decision. It's final." Glenn emphasises his point with his hand.

Merle huffs in and bites his lower lip as Glenn walks out. Charlie looks at me and sucks his lips in. I raise my eyebrows in response. We could speak a thousand words over our expressions. "Let's get to work." I speak up with a clap of my hands. Beth and Charlie begin to walk off to stock up their area. A loud cry erupts from the cells and Maggie looks over to me then to Merle. I could tell she didn't want to be in here with him alone. "You can get her." I nod at her, "I think she's had enough of me for a bit." Maggie glares at Merle as she begins to walk past me.

She stops and asks, "Are you sure you're alright with him?" I place a hand on her shoulder and nod.

"I'll be fine, Mags." I assure her and she wanders into the cells. Opening another gun, I begin to fill it up with ammo as well and look up to Merle messing about with a small knife in his good hand. Didn't he have enough sharp weapons on him? Or should I say attached to him. He looks up from the knife and catches my eyes. "Take a picture, it will last longer, sugar." He winks with a smirk.

Ew. I nearly threw up on the spot. "Not interested. You haven't got any mojo." I screw my nose up at him.

"And my brother has?" He questions, looking at me with a knowing smirk.

"He did until I realised what a dick he was to leave people who really cared about him. Especially to go with you." I fiddle with a bullet before pushing it into the gun. Merle mumbles something inaudible which I respond with, "Hmm?"

"I do care." He insists.

"Yeah, my ass." I snort and roll my eyes. Merle was stone cold. No way did he have a heart or even care about anyone but himself.

"Darlina was going to leave me out there after we left." Merle confesses, "He couldn't imagine a day without ya'- without y'all. I was gonna set off without him but I had to make sure my baby brother didn't get put on a stick for the biter's by the Governor. Can't leave blood. Blood's thicker than water but this group- was thicker than anything I can give to him."

"He should've never left in the first place." I breathe out heavily, "We needed him and he left for you. I mean if you survived your hand getting cut off you could survive being alone."