"Yeah youre totally right. I mean last year babes new us new everything. Hahahhaha and maybe some fun, maybe youll finally get a bf or gf. Its about time." She laughs while still trying to watch the road.

"No theres no way no way im dating. No men nor women is that good for my expections plus i dont think anyone would interested in the quiet girl." I say while directing my eyes below. Its true i mean no one's ever said im beautiful, expect Kayla and my family. But there just people to encourage you. No one's ever asked me out. Im still 18 and not had my first kiss.

"Nah youre just too beautiful for them thats the case. They're always too afraid to ask you." She says, she not right but you know i appreaciate her, she always knows how to make me smile.

"You know how to always find the words dont you? Thats why everyone wants to date you." I laugh as i look at her.

"Ew you weirdo dont date me i didnt say that. But love you though" she says while smiling at me.

"Love you too and i wouldnt even do that youre my bestfriend in a sister way dont worry." I laugh at her.

"Dont even dream on me av" she says while driving to the school. Wow where here. It looks so beautiful no wonder its the best.

"Well now we can finally start fresh, looks good for a new school. Hm i wonder if the people are nice." She says while admiring the new view before us. It really will be.

We get to the door as we push it open. Wow it's more beautiful in the inside i seriously cannot wait being here. Oh wait we are here.

As i walk on the the hall i remember we dont have the time schedule. What could we do now? What about those papers maybe they say something. I get closer as Kayla follows, theyre it. Well now we should find our names Kayla smith and Ava wills. Theyre there okay so the first two periods english literature then math and then geography and last history. Not bad definitely not counting for math but im sure it wont be that bad.

"Av did you see that guy there he definitely is seeing you" she tells me as looking as excited as ever. I watch as someone looks in my direction. Definitely not my type he's not even good looking.

"Nope Kay he looks boring i want me a hot girl not him." I say as she laughs at me. We get to walking to our english period. As we were walking i bump to someone on the way to the classroom. I bump my head and fall to the ground the other persons papers also fall to the floor. Ugh why do i got to be this clumsy?

"Next time when you walk learn how to watch when youre going." She looks at the floor as i gather to help her get her things. She looks so fierce i wonder why she so cold.

"Well its not my fault you bumped into me." I say as she looks to my eyes. Her eyes the color of that green you could get lost in.

"Next time learn to respect your elders. I hope you can learn even better at my class." She smirks as she gathers the last of her items and gets up.

"Youre a teacher?? Which one?" I say as my eyes wide looking at her.

"Youll find out soon enough get to class now, i wouldnt want you to be late on your first day especially taking back to me." She looks and leaves shortly after.

Well thats a suprise. She's definitely good, so good at talking but how she looks so young no way she teaches here or does she?

"Av come on now we gotta get to class or else well be late" Kayla says as we go to our class.

We step inside as the teacher is putting her name on the board. "Mrs. Fall"

She turns to the class. OH MY FUCKING GOD she's that woman from earlier. There's no way she's our english teacher.

Hello class i am Mrs. Fall and this year together well get through english. I am your english teacher. I hope you know that in this class nothing that isnt respect and discipline will not be tolerated. I hope you can all make yourself useful, no respect, raise your voice and talking back will not be tolerated. I expect you all to listen to these words because they will not be repeated twice." She says as she sits on her desk and all of the other students do the same.

Fuck so she is strict so i guess that changes stuff. Not a problem for me never been the teachers hated so this should be easy. Right?

I hope you all like this and i sure will update soon. I cant wait for this story and everything its gonna be in order.

This a big step cause ive never considered the fact to write something like this, but its for the better i hope you can all lean back and take a moment and have a good relax while reading this.

Thank you so much. Until we see.