,,Dream on, Flask"

She hissed back, still holding eye contact as he backed off a little. There were two outcomes, either, he actually got the message and would leave them alone from now on, or, the whole situation would escalate.

Unfortunately for everyone involved, the boy chose the second option. Before Alena knew it, she had a punch thrown her way, which she only dodged because he was terrible at aiming.

,,You wanna do this the ugly way, let's do it, Flash"

She muttered, glancing at Peter shortly. The 17 year old boy was ready to web Flash faster than he could run, but Alena's expression was enough to make him hesitate.

In a moment of not paying attention, Flash actually managed to plant a punch to her cheek, making her stumble back a few steps. Alena felt as her head began pounding as she felt a little bit of blood running down her cheek.

Truth was, she'd been holding back up until this moment because she didn't really have the intention to actually hurt him, but after that, she wasn't gonna let him get away easily.

So, she approached him, slow and steady, her face now portraying no emotion. It was something she called 'the Romanoff glare', because both her and her mother possessed the ability to stare at someone like that.

Flash grinned triumphantly as he saw what he had done to the 17 year olds face, but it changed as soon as he took a good look at her expression.

Alena stood in front of him for a moment and it was as if everything went silent around them. That moment radiated the most pure hatred she had ever felt for someone.

Next thing Flash knew, he fell to the ground, Alena's fist still raised.

,,Ms. Romanoff-Rogers, to my office, NOW"

The principal came charging at her, his look filled with fury. As far as he was concerned, Alena had just punched someone off their feet.

The girl in question raised both hands in confusion, looking back at Flash, who was still on the ground, groaning about his head hurting, then at Peter, who had a slight grin on his face and lastly back at the principal, who seemed to be very angry at her.

With a deep breath, she decided it was best to follow the order she'd been given to avoid further escalation. So, she just flipped her hair over her shoulder, lips curled into a frown.

A call to Natasha later

Alena got into the car, lips still pursed and arms crossed. She'd just gotten a months worth of detention for something she hadn't even started. Besides, there was still something that confused her about the whole fight.

,,Okay, before you get mad, can I please tell you how it went down?"

She asked, looking at her mother. Natasha looked like someone had told her, Alena had blown up the school or something.

,,Bit to late for that, isn't it, Alena?"

Oof, that stung. No soft voice, no nickname, Natasha was mad mad.

The 17 year old leaned her head against the head rest, letting out a small groan as she realised how hard he had actually hit her. It was like there were drums played right next to her ear, but instead of rhythmic playing, it was just repetitive pounding.

,,That little-"

,,Language!!"

Natasha cut her off before she could finish the sentence, her voice colder than ever. She wasn't gonna condone to her daughter fighting with someone nor swearing about it afterwards.

Alena sat in her seat, the silence louder than the pounding in her head. The thing was, there was something her mom didn't know. Something she hadn't told the principal either, because it would potentially reveal that Peter was spider man.

,,I didn't punch him. I was going to, but I didn't get the chance"

She blurted out, her eyes meeting those of her mother. Natasha's gaze softened just the tiniest little bit.

,,What do you mean? The guy was knocked to the ground because of you"

The older of the two asked. They'd arrived at the compound, where Nat was supposed to do her work right now.

,,No he wasn't. I did not punch him! He somehow managed to do this"

Alena pointed to her still bleeding cheek,

,,But I didn't get to return the favour"

Tashas brows furrowed. Her daughter's eyes didn't flicker, indicating that she was actually telling the truth.

,,My god, Alena, will you just cut to the chase? I had to come up with an excuse to come get you, so please, don't waste my time"

She snapped, colder than she intended it to be. Truth was, she knew that Flash was the actual problem, still, the way her daughter handled the situation wasn't the right way.

,,Fine, I won't. Peter webbed him, there, that's the story. I'll be in my room, not wasting your time"

Alena snapped back, unbuckled her seat belt and slammed the door on her way in. She was hoping for her mother's support, but apparently, she didnt even have the time to listen.

She just stormed past everyone she saw in the compound on her way to her room, slamming doors along the way.

The more had she thought about the past few months, the more it actually got to her. Today was just the final straw.

For the first time in her life, Alena felt really alone in the world...

A/N: Doooo you want a part 2 or no? Anyways, this is an idea herospark_518 came up with an eternity ago, but I initially really liked the concept, so here we are :) definitely lmk how you liked it and if you want a second part. I'm off to the ice rink now, trying to improve my skating lol.
Anyways, have a great day/night, stay amazing and I'll see you around, Beautiful people <33