Chapter 3 ~ The Bad Boy

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yeah. I'm actually looking for one. After I just broke up with my last girlfriend.." Jake responded.

"O-o-oh, r-r-r-really?? uwu!!"

"Do you want to be this lone wolf's kitten...?"

I started blushing when he said that. I also got a feeling that there were butterflies in my stomach. I've never felt something like this before.. what.. does this mean..????

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i umm...I..." I stuttered. uwu

"heh.. you're so cute.. you little cute kitten." His deep attractive voice made my heart melt. I could just scream right here in the halls infront of everyone.

(This was so cursed to draw)

I could hear all the people shipping us and the girls being jealous.

"omg they're so cute togetherr"
"I ship them!!!"
"ughh I wish I was that girl"
"she's so lucky that the bad boy alpha wants her to be his kitten!"

"omg they're so cute togetherr" "I ship them!!!" "ughh I wish I was that girl" "she's so lucky that the bad boy alpha wants her to be his kitten!"

Omg.. those three girls looking at us over there look really mad at me. They're so jealous! hehe~~ 🤭🤭

I'm so different and quirky uwu!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later in the girls bathroom...

After the three girls saw Emi and Jake flirting, they went to the girls bathroom to have a "very important meeting" about it.

"SHE CAN'T HAVE JAKE! HE SHOULD BE MINE!!" The blonde girl, Astrea, said.

"I know, right? Who even is that small infant sized furry anyway?" The blue haired girl, Kiara, said as she was putting lipgloss on.

They continued to talk about Jake and how he's the most perfect most hot bad boy in the school. Also start saying stuff like how strong he is that he has the strength of 19381973927291738179264 tigers.

"UGHH!!!!! I DON'T WANT HIM TO DATE THAT SMALL LITTLE WOLF-CAT GIRL THINGY!!" Astrea said. "If he does fall inlove with her then I won't have a chance of winning him back anymore!"

She was Jake's ex-girlfriend. Although he already moved on, Astrea still wants him. She'll do anything to get him back.

"I have to do something before they start calling eachother even more weird pet names.."

"Let's plan revenge on her!!" Kiara said. The two other girls agree and they all start laughing evilly.

"How will we plan this revenge though? Is it just going to be like what we did with those last other 5 girls?" Evangeline, the white haired girl, spoke.

"No.. this girl seems really.. different. We should do something even worse."

They all start laughing even more evilly.

[END OF CHAPTER]

Was kinda lazy w/ this. hope you liked the chapter!!