𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

It's been about a month since the tour with Ozzy, Me and Nikki were sat on the couch in his house, as usual, "Nikki, can you drop me off at home?" I ask looking over too him, "Why?" he replies, scrunching his eyebrows, "I need more clothes." I explain, "Oh right, c'mon" He says, walking to his car.

"Where the fuck have you been!" My father yells at me, while I grab more clothes, "just with some friends" I reply bluntly, "for three whole  fucking months!?" He shouts, grabbing by my hair, pulling me up so he's right in my face, "well, yeah" I roll my eyes "you are so fucking ungrateful! I have given you everything your whole life! And all you do is give me attitude!" He spits at me, "Yeah, because you are fucking horrible too me!" I spit back, "At least I stuck around! Unlike your fucking mother!" He screams at me, "yeah, well sticking around being a bully isn't much better" I retaliate. A cold object flies towards my cheek, a stinging sensation burns through my entire face, tears well up in my eyes threatening to fall. "Don't even think of going anywhere today, 'cause you're not even leaving this room!" He yells storming out my room, with a swift movement I can hear the locking of my door. Tears spill out of my eyes, I walk over to the mirror and see a red handprint on my right cheek. I pack three bags full of clothes so I don't have to come back any time soon, I close all the bags and walk over to the windows.

I open the window and drop my bags out first, I then follow my bags. I sneak past the kitchen window, which I can see my father through. I quickly run to Nikki's car and I crawl back inside, "Fuck, Annette, what happened?" Nikki says raising a hand to touch my cheek, but a flinch away. "I don't want to talk about it. Please. Just drive" I sniffle and he obliges.

We arrive at Nikki's house, and I just run straight into the bedroom, I change into a pair of shorts, and as usual one of Nikki's shirts, I lie beneath the covers still crying, I feel so weak. Me and my dad argued a lot but he never dared to lay a hand on my before today.

I hear the door to the bedroom open, "Annette, doll." "what?" I mumble, "Doc wants me to meet him at the Whiskey for a band meeting, Would you like to come?" he asks. Going to the Whiskey, a club where I could drink away the fact I got slapped, by my own fucking father, someone who is supposed to protect me from people like him. yes please. "Fuck, yeah!"

I rush out of bed quickly, I push Nikki out the door and close it, I go through my bag looking for something to where, too fancy, too casual, too big, too small, too tight, too baggy, perfect. I slip into my outfit and look in the mirror, the outfit consisted of a short, red, body-con dress, my black leather jacket, and my black heels. I walk into the living room where Nikki Is sat on the sofa, my heels click on the floor causing his to look over to me, "fuck" he mutters as he stands up, a smile creeps onto my face, I walk over to him, standing infront of him. He still towers over me, even with the heels on, he places his hands on my waist and whispers in my ear: "you look so beautiful." causing shivers to fall down my spine. "Thanks" I mutter. His lips attach mine, he pulls me closer to him so our bodies are touching, his tongue slips into my mouth causing me too let out a moan. He chuckles into the kiss, our tongues tangle with eachother, he moves back and sits on the couch, not breaking the kiss, as I fall on his lap. My legs on either side of his, my dress now risen up over my bum, my arms draped around his neck, while his run themselves all over my body as if taking in every inch of my body before they stop on my arse. He deepens the kiss even more, before we get interrupted by a ringing noise, I pull away letting out a sigh, which he repeated, I climbed off his lap and he stood up going to answer the phone.
"Yeah, uh huh, we're on a way now give us a minute, yes Annette Is coming. Is there a problem with that? Good. See you soon." Nikki says through the phone. "Doc?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Yeah." He says walking towards the door in which I follow.

Once me and Nikki arrived at the Whiskey a-go-go we looked around for a little while before finding the boys and doc, sat around a little table. I sit on the end while Nikki is sat next to me and Tommy, Nikki wraps his arm around my shoulder while Doc says: "I think yous should get some back up singers for future shows." "Annette!" Vince slightly shouts "what?" I say scrunching up my eyebrows.
"Annette. She can sing!" He explains, "what?" I repeat confused. "Uh huh, you pretty much sang your way through high-school." He explains again. "Shit! I remember that!" Tommy joins in. "Oh." I mutter. "So it's settled, Annette is becoming a backup singer for Mötley Crüe." Doc finishes smiling at me.

Doc apologised for what he said to me that one night at the show, when no one was around. It went something like:
"Annette, can I speak to you for a moment please?" Doc asks, "sure" I reply reluctantly, assuming I'm getting shouted at again, nevertheless I followed his outside to the quiet street. "I'm sorry for how I spoke to you at that show, the boys were getting big, and I was scared they were going to fuck it. And I blamed it on you which is a shitty thing, that I should never of done." He explains. "It's okay Doc, I forgive you."