𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝔁

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

Nikki and I spent a good portion of our day, on Monday, putting up posters about 'Mötley Crüe's' first gig, in the Whiskey A-go-go. Nikki and I put posters everywhere, on Lamp posts, on walls, on windows, on car windshields, literally anywhere you can think we put them. It took us about about four hours, solely because me and Nikki may have kissed a few times, and by a few times I mean it took an hour of our time, out together.

I'm currently sat on Nikki lap, facing him, while painting two, thick, black stripes on his cheeks, "you like?" I ask as he looks in the mirror. "fuck yeah!" he says giving me a peck on the lips before I climb off his lap, and go sit next to Mick on the couch. "Yeah! That's gnarly, dude." Tommy says to Nikki referring to the black on his face, Nikki just does the little rockstar thing with his hand, and scrunches his face. Vince walks into the room proudly, "Man, my girlfriend spent, like, 800 bucks on these leather pants" Vince says squatting to stretch them out, "you like 'em?" "They're cool, bro." Tommy compliments, "You say everything's cool, drummer." Mick says "Thanks, man." Vince says as Nikki hands him a bottle of JD. "he's got you there, like, Tommy" I giggle. "So you think there's gonna be anybody out there tonight?" Vince asks Nikki, "We put up enough fliers. I hope so." Nikki says back combing his hair a little more. "I spent the majority of my day putting up them posters, there better be" I complain

I'm stood to the side of the stage, "WOO" I scream earning a smirk off Nikki, "All right! We're Mötley Crüe!" Vince screams into the mic, Tommy whacks over a part of his drum set, the crows boos "you suck" , I run onto stage and fix it for him. "Thanks" He mutters, embarrassed and I just smile. "Come on, boys. Let's rock this hole!" Vince yells, They start, playing and it's sounding good so far, Vince dances along to the music while people boo, "who was the hot chick?" Some man says, is he referring to me? probably. Men laugh while Vince says "Fuck you, asshole". Vince was always quite overprotective of me in school, that's how we met, some lad said something inappropriate about me and Vince had a fight with him people of it. The man spits on Vince's pants, bad idea dude Vince loves them pants more than he loves his girlfriend. Vince was fuming, he jumped on the man, but the man managed to punch him first, Vince stumbled back, Nikki ran up and whacked the man in his head with his bass, Nikki then chucks the bass which knocked the man on the floor, he then jumps on one of the man's friends. Tommy runs out from behind his drums, he jumps on some man who was punching Vince. This is the most entertaining thing I've ever seen.Nikki is in a headlock while kicking some other lad, some other man stand up from the floor and Mick just kicks him in the face causing the man too fall back on the floor, Mick just plays some song on guitar. Nikki was punching some other man and pushes him before a security guard take the man away, Tommy is full on beating the shit out of someone who's lying on the floor, he's punching the man over and over again, two security guards come over, one pulling Tommy away, and the other pulling the man away. "Wuss" Tommy yells, punching the man one final time. "Fuck you, man!" Tommy yells to the man he was previously fighting, while the bouncer throws him on the floor. Mick stops playing his guitar, while Nikki helps Vince up of the floor, the boys just stood there while the crowd is silent, this is awkward, I run on the stage, before I have time to think. "FUCK, YEAH! MÖTLEY CRÜE" I scream, the boys turn around to look at me shocked, I clap and the crowd joins in, "wooo" the crowd says, the boys turn to me smiling, while they climb back on stage and start playing.

About an hour later their gig comes to an end, I'm sat in there dressing room, "yous did so good!" I shout as I run to the lot of them, pulling them into a big group hug, "thank you" "thanks" I hear. We all pull away from the hugs, Mick goes and sits on the one seat, couch, thing, Vince and I sit on the couch, While Tommy and Nikki hang around the mirrors. "Thanks, by the way." I say looking at Vince, "what, for the man?" Vince asks, "Yeah, but like, everything as well, like when you'd protect me in school" I explain. "Don't worry about it, Annette" Vince smiles patting my back, I just smile back.

"Annette" Nikki whines. "What." I say standing up from my spot on the couch and walking over too Nikki. "Help me get it off?" he says referring to the black I put on his cheeks a mere two hours ago, "whatever" I mumble. I grab a cotton pad and put some micellar water on it, I start to rub his cheek "Annette." Nikki says sternly, "what?" I question backing off, Nikki just looks down his lap before looking back up at me with a smirk, I just let out an airy laugh before placing myself on his lap, "that's better" he claims, I go back to washing the black off. "There" I smile about to stand up, "wait" He says grabbing my waist, he pecks my lips, "god, get a room" Tommy laughs causing, Nikki pulls away with a smirk, "all better" Sixx says, while I climb off his lap.