𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓴𝓲

Mick, Tommy, Vince, and his chick had left to go get some lunch, which I declined, as well as Annette, Annette was currently in my room changing into some comfier clothes, I walk over to my shut bedroom door and knock on it, "come in!" I hear her yell. I open the door and see her wearing one my graphic Tees, "wow you didn't even ask this time." I laugh referring to her top, "I didn't think i'd have too, considering i've worn your clothes before, and I think I suit it." she smiles, as she folds her clothes from today up and puts them back in her bag. She stands back up straight, and stands still, "you do suit it, don't you worry" I smirk walking closer to her, "mhm" she hums.

By this point i'm stood right in front of her, my hands snake around her waist, my face inches towards her, my face is a mere inch away from hers, the same way it was at Vince's party before Tommy interrupted us, the only difference is this time I finally kiss her. My lips touch h ers, while her arms wrap around my neck. She pulls away and just smiles at me, I look her smiling down at her smiling back, I hear the front door open and the chatter of the boys. Annette just flashes me one more smile before going back to folding her clothes, I walk out my bedroom and to go greet the boys.

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

I hear yelling in the living room which catches my attention, I get out the bed and walk into the living room, just to see the four boys sat around a coffee table. I make my way over and see Tommy sat with hair spray and a lighter, I then look down and see a burnt spot on the floor behind Nikki's seat, I stand behind Nikki and lean my hands on his shoulders, "come here, Darlin'" Nikki says, patting his lap.  I walk around his chair, and place myself on his lap, I move around to get comfy. "stop moving so much" he whispers in my ear, I quickly sit still. "So heres my theory, okay?" Nikki says to the lads, "If we want to knock people on their asses, then we've gotta give them a show." "The Punks, they're doing the minimalist thing," Nikki says, as Mick seems to being listening very intently. "so let's take it in the exact opposite direction. I'm talking a stadium show in the clubs, man." He says looking around. "like, costumes and lights and--" "Pyro. Flames and shit." Tommy cuts Nikki off spraying the hairspray and lighter to shoot fire, causing me too giggle. "exactly" Nikki agrees. "explosions" "exactly exactly" Nikki says "Look, its a fucking war out there, and the only way we win, is by showing these kids something they've never seen before." Nikki says, his hot breath hits off my neck giving me the shivers, which I think he notices because he wraps his arms around my waist and lets out a low chuckle.

"So what do we call this thing?" Vince asks taking a drink off his beer. "Pass me my notebook, doll?" Nikki says referring to the book on the coffee table, I lean forward, grab it and pass it too him. He kisses my head as a 'thank you', "Where is it?" Nikki says flicking through his book, "You know, it's all about being, like, fucking larger than life." He says while flicking through his notebook, which is full of lyrics and satanic drawing, which were extremely cool. 'XMASS' the notepad says, I giggle too myself trying to not offended Nikki, because no offence it wasn't the best. "Xmass" Vince reads out loud, "yeah" Nikki says proud of himself. "on a scale of one to ten, that gets a 1.9" Mick says causing me to giggle, and Tommy and Vince to chuckle. "It's a play on Christmas. You can use all the Christ imagery and shit." Nikki says explaining his choices. "It'll piss people off and make people think, you know It'll piss people off and make people think, you know" Nikki continues, I look over to Tommy and the confused look on his face makes me giggle and I think Tommy realises because he smiles at me "It's got shock value." "Yeah" Mick whispers while Vince shakes his head, "I'm shock by how much it blows." Mick finishes, we all laugh expect from Sixx. "Okay assholes. You give it a shot but fucking make it big" Nikki says chucking his notebook back on the table, then wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning back so I lean on him.

Tommy shoots up and grabs Nikki's pen, "Here. Use my pen, Tommy" Nikki mumbles, Tommy chuckles while he writes it down, it's probably something  stupid, "What have you got? Tommy" Nikki says, while Tommy looks over at Vince chuckling, he then shows Vince the paper causing him to join in with the chuckle, Tommy then shows the lot of us the notebook causing all of us ,expect Mick, to laugh. Mick just shakes his head in a disproving way. "The Fourskins? Really, Tommy?" Nikki says, no longer laughing, "Yeah. 'Cause we're gonna fuck the audience in the face every night. Dude" Tommy justifies, "Yeah, but can you see that shit on the marquee above the forum" Nikki chuckles as he thinks about it. "Okay, you're right. I'm out." Tommy says chucking the notebook on the table. "Come on, Mick. You've gotta do something better than that" Nikki says referring to Tommy's name, Mick finishes writing and looks over at me and Nikki, before turning around his notebook which says 'Motley Crue'. "I've been waiting a long time for this day."Mick says,  Tommy, Vince, and I nod in awe, "All right." Nikki sticks out his hand for the book. Mick gives him that and the pen. Then Nikki changes it to 'Mötley Crüe', Nikki looks at me, I smile and nod to him, just after he turns it around showing the boys, Vince and Tommy smile "fucking sick" can be heard from Tommy. Mick shows genuine smile, bless him he's so cute.