𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

"Annette" I hear a whisper from beside me, "wake up". "go away" I groan rolling over, "no, come on Annette you gotta get up we're going to that party thing."Nikki says. "okay, i'm up, I say sitting up in Nikki's bed. Nikki leaves so I can get ready, I put on a pair of short, blue, denim shorts, a red leather crop-top, and some red wedges. I go to the bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth, and brush my hair, I just put my hair In a messy bun, I grab my red handbag and walk into the living room where Nikki is sat drinking a beer, big surprise. "so, are we going?" I say catching his attention causing him to look at me, he just looks at me for a second before saying, "Mick's picking us up." "okay" I reply, I hear a car honk outside, I open the front door and see Mick stood beside the car, "c'mon Nikki he's here." I say as I walk down the steps and into the car, I sit in the back because I already knew Nikki would want to sit in the front, and he did.

We pick up Tommy, on the way to see Vince, we arrive at the party and hear 'my kinda lover' being played, while we walk in Nikki has one arm around my shoulders and with the other he grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels, taking big drink, "hey!" the man says with a slightly raised voice. Mick looks around in disgust, his face is scrunched, while Tommy is the complete opposite, he's smiling, waving, and greeting people. I smile at a few people I recognise from school, but not many.

"a fucking cover band" Mick says quite annoyed to me, while I smile at Vince as well as Tommy, and Nikki just observes. "yeah, but I'm telling you, I went to high school with this dude." I say justifying my opinions and Tommy agrees. "Okay, that is exactly who we need." Tommy says putting his shoulder over Nikki, while Mick just walks off over to some table, I just follow Mick, Nikki and Tommy follow after us. Mick and Tommy both grab the bottle of JD that Nikki had placed on the table, Mick just gives Tommy a death stare causing his to let go. "his voice ain't bad" Mick shouts over the music to Nikki, "I don't care if he can sing or not. Look what he's doing to those chicks." Nikki says referring to the lasses Shaking their arses and screaming for Vince. Me and Tommy nod our heads smiling for our fellow friend, Vince since the final lyric, "Yeah, Vinnie!" Tommy cheers, "WOOOOO" I join in earning dirty looks from Nikki, the people at the party cheer for Vince, "Woo! Thank you. We're Rock Candy!" Vince screams into the mic before walking off stage. "Shitty name" Mick says, seriously does this man never have anything positive to say, which isn't backhanded. "He's fucking perfect man." I say to Nikki. "pretty good. he got moves." "I'll go talk to him" Tommy says before walking over to the drink station where Vince was.

"so.." Nikki says as he turns me around to face him, with his hands on my waist, "so" I smile tilting my head to look up at him. "you look nice" he says inching towards me face, "so do you, rockstar" I reply. His face gets close to mine, I can feel his hot breath hitting against my face, time feels like it's going in slow motion, it felt like it was like 5 minutes but in reality it was like 2 seconds, when Nikki inches closer about to kiss me. "I think he's in." Nikki straightens his posture pulling away from me and he just nods. Fucks sake Tommy.

It's about noon the next day when Tommy, Nikki, Mick, and I were all sat in the living room having a drink, just talking, when a car pulls up outside. Nikki looks through the shutters and yells "Tommy, Annette, your boy's here." Mick joins Nikki's around the window, "who's the chick?" Nikki says. I looks over Mick's shoulder out the window and see Vince, and some bougie looking chick. "which one?" Mick mutters, while Tommy comes and looks over our shoulders.

"Hey" Nikki says to the chick as she walks inside, she just ignores Nikki, what a bitch. "Hey, man. Nikki" Nikki introduces while Vince walks in. "what's up, man. Vince" They dab each other up, then Vince walks more inside. "Hey Vince" I say smiling from my spot back on the couch. "Annette" he smiles nodding his head at me. "Hey! What's up, Vince?" "All right!" Vince and Tommy say over each other, smiling, and high-fiving each other. "This is Mick Mars." Nikki introduces Vince to the older man. "what's up, man?". He's been in here for a minutes and I've heard 'what's up' about a million times already. "you listened to the tape, right?" Nikki asks while unfolding a piece of paper. "yeah" Vince answers, "And we got you some lyrics here. This is 'Live Wire'" Nikki says handing Vince the paper. "Yeah, I like this one". Nikki notices the fancy chick just stood there and looks at Vince confused, Vince looks over to the chick. "What's up, babe?" Shocker another 'what's up'. "I'm just trying to make sure these guys are good enough to play with you, baby" She replies. My face scrunches up in confusion, I look at the other guys and see that Tommy and Nikki are making the same face as me, I see Mick make his usual emotionless face before play his loud guitar, clearly trying to prove this snob wrong. She sits down next to me, "I'm Annette" I say giving her a smile, she looks over to me and gives me a dirty looks before looking forward again, what a dog. Vince starts singing the lyrics, and it sounds really good the lyrics are well put together an- "This isn't right" The dog says standing up interrupting my train of thought, Nikki notices it talking and shushes the band. "sorry, what?" he says clearly irritated. "This music's way to heavy, baby" Tommy, and I snicker at this. "Thank you" Nikki says sarcastically. The chick sits back down next to me, on the couch, I roll my eyes and listen to what the others are saying.

"why don't we just tune it all down a whole step so that he can--" Mick suggest, "Let's play it faster, too" Tommy then suggests. The chick gives Tommy a sarcastic smile. Nikki tunes down his bass then says to Vince. "if you really stretch out the chorus" "Uh-huh." "and you punch the top, man" "Okay." "Hit this note, right here." "And muzzle that." He says pointing to this chick, it really is a dog. "Hey, Fuck you, asshole!" she says screaming and standing up, "He doesn't tell me what to so," Mick plays his guitar really loud to make it harder to hear the chick. "so go fuck yourself, motherfucker!" Nikki goes in her face playing the bass, the chick finally realises no one gives a fuck and sits back down.

Shit. they're sounding really good, Vince comes in with the vocals and it all just falls together, I straighten up on the couch. "Holy shit." Me and the chick say at the same time.