Chapter 7: Burning Desire

January 10th, 2017 - Jade's pov

It was Sunday morning, finally. I had texted Simon prior to today about time, outfit- as he did for me the other night.

It was around 5 when I got ready for the night- putting my extensions in and finally getting back my long hair. I also put on a red and white lacy gingham top and some light blue jeans. I tossed on my black leather jacket, since it was going to be cold outside.

I got all my things together and left my apartment, driving around to find a cute location to take pictures. Since I had a cute outfit and had the time- I thought 'why not', and in the end I got heaps of really cute pictures.

I packed up my tripod and got back into my car. I sat in my car, listening to music while editing the photos.

I decided that I'd post the photos tomorrow since I didn't want Simon to see my outfit before our 'date' tonight. I also, in a not intentionally creepy way, sent him the location of where we were having dinner.

After sitting in my car for a while, I decided to drive to the restaurant and get a drink in me before he shows up.

The place I wanted to bring him to was this bakery a couple of blocks away from my place. I usually get lunch from them, until I walked past at night and saw they were open. At night the place had a whole different vibe.

All the tables candlelight's and the lamps in certain corners of the rooms are the only light sources. They serve alcoholic drinks and homemade pizzas. It's really cute, and a perfect example of the way I experience London.

I arrive at 7:55, we planned to meet at 8. I'm greeted by the owners of the restaurant, whom I have gotten to know and are both super sweet and friendly.

I get seated at the table I booked and order a glass of sparkling moscato while I wait for him.

Simon's pov

"I swear, if I'm fucking late...", I say under my breath as I look at my watch.

I had a Sidemen shoot in the city from lunch time to around 5. That was until someone kept talking and messing up every take.

I had to take the train into London and then back to my house later- as no one was free to come pick me up.

I arrive at this mystery location that Jade sent me. Well actually it's not very mysterious, it's the bakery that I went to with Josh and Randy the other week. Well this can't be the right location?

The door suddenly opens and there she is. Her hair is long again, her outfit is casual but still pretty.

"Hi, would you like to come inside?", she asks with a smile.

"Yes, I would, thank you very much", I say in a similar tone to her. She opens the door for me and I follow her to a table.

"I see you've already got a drink", I say as I sit down.

"Uh huh. You're gonna need to catch up", she says as she takes a sip of her sparkling wine. I chuckle at her comment.

"So... where are we?", I ask, a smile lingering on my lips.

"Well I assume you've been here before?", she asks.

"Yeah, for lunch, never at this time", I say, looking around at the room.

"So at night this place does drinks, pizzas... yeah it's pretty nice here", she says.

I ordered a beer and we ordered a margarita pizza as she said their large pizzas were big enough to share. I'm also thinking of going vegetarian, so I was happy getting a vegetarian pizza.