Chapter 3: Titanic

March 9th, 2016 - Simon's pov

"Dude why are we even going to this thing?", I complain while pacing back and forth in JJ's room.

He yells at me from his bathroom, "It's a YouTube event! It would be weird if we weren't there!".

"He's right, we're like the biggest British YouTubers", Josh pokes his head into the doorway to say his opinion.

"But we can't even film anything! Ugh!", I groan, sitting down and slouching on JJ's computer chair.
"It's supposed to be fun, no cameras. It's an event for us to mingle and I believe it's celebrating the creators of YouTube... meaning us", JJ waffles for a while.

He walks out of his master bedroom ensuite and stands in front of me. "You actually look good Simon", he says.

"Says you, who took around three hours to do your hair", I joke. He laughs.

I get up and we head downstairs to meet up with the others so we can leave. I drive my car with JJ, Tobi and Ethan went in Tobi's car, and Ethan drove Josh, Vik, and Harry. The drive there wasn't bad, we parked and walked towards the docks.

Jade's pov

I take in a deep breath, attempting to delay my arrival to this shitty fancy person boat party. I open my eyes and judge myself.

My dress is too short, my makeup is too cakey, my tits are too exposed. I sigh, shutting my eyes again to calm myself.

When I open my eyes for the second time I feel confident, sexy, and have a 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. I pull out my phone and take a few full body shots in my floor length mirror.

I post my favourite on my story and grab my bag before leaving my apartment. I slowly step down the stairs, trying not the trip on my stiletto white heels. I shut the door to my apartment block and walks towards my little cream car.

I get in, put on some Beyoncé and drive to the docks. I find a park next to a simple black car, and quickly check to time as I walk towards the ocean. I have about 15 minutes till the boat leaves.

I get to the boats, finding the yacht, full of people and security everywhere.

"Hi", I begin the interaction.

"Name?", the lady with the check list asks.

"Jade Edwards?", I say, praying I'mon the list. If not my anxiety is gonna go through the roof, which would be super embarrassing for me.

"Yep, just in time Miss Edwards", she smiles, opening the gate for me to step onto the boat.

"Thank you", I say as I walk into the boat. I get ushered up some stairs and get immersed into the party. People are talking, drinking, dancing, and talking photos with the 'YouTube's 11 Years Anniversary' display.

I strut over to the bar, my hips moving from side to side. I feel people's eyes on me, just for a second, and then they get too intimidated and look away.

"Vodka red bull please?", I ask, noticing the sign saying it's an open bar. This night might be fun after all.

"Coming up!", the edgy male bartender says as he begins making my simple yet hard hitting drink. I turn around to lean my ass against the bar.

I look around to see anyone I know. I spot my girls- Amy and Lizzie. I also see a few male YouTubers- KSI, Joe Weller, and a few recognisable Minecraft YouTubers that I will attempt to stay away from tonight.

"One Vodka red bull!", the bartender places on the bar top next to me. I turn around, "thanks". I take the drink, as well as a small plastic straw, as head towards my girls.