Chapter 46

"Come on! I want to buy some banana milk and chocolate pies." Jungkook muttered as he dragged his husband by his collar. "But I'm so tired, you were so picky in the clothes' section. My patience gave up!" Taehyung sighed.

"So what? We've to be picky in order to get the best one!" Jungkook winked at him. "Now I wonder why weren't you picky for finding yourself a husband." Taehyung bit his lips, glaring at Jungkook who snickered.

"Well... I had no option." Jungkook reasoned. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Oh please, you were the last one who had no option." "Atleast you got the best one hubby, even though there was actually nobody waiting for you, just me. And best, yea that also is me!" Jungkook giggled as he pecked Taehyung's cheek.

They both were now entering in dairy section, with Jungkook's naughty antics warming Taehyung's heart.

As Taehyung received a peck on his cheek, he didn't let him pull away, instead grabbed his waist, pulling Jungkook extra close he smashed his lips on his wife's.

Widening his eyes, Jungkook hit Taehyung's chest but he didn't let him go so Jungkook finally gave up and ended up kissing him back passionately.

Taehyung held him by his waist and slowly made him lean on the cold glass where the drinks were placed. Jungkook's body shivered at the coldness. But none of them broke the kiss, Taehyung's hand travelled inside his shirt and caressed his stomach. While his lips were busy devouring his wife's mouth.

Jungkook was getting out of breath but he couldn't make himself pull way because he wanted to kiss his husband with the same vigour.

Both were busy making out in public, shamelessly, but stopped when they heard somebody clearing their throat.

Taehyung cursed the person as he was facing his back, meanwhile Jungkook looked at the person with wide eyes.

"Jen..." he mumbled, Taehyung looked at him furrowing his eyebrows then looking back at the girl who was staring at Jungkook with same shocked expression.

The shock soon turned into a smile and she bounced, hugging Jungkook tightly making Taehyung detach himself from him.

He looked at them in confusion but none of them paid any attention to him.

"It's so nice to meet you. How are you doing Jen?" Jungkook asked as he pulled away, rubbing her arms. "I'm doing great! I'm so happy to meet you again, you helped me so much.." she sniffled and hugged him again, Jungkook just smiled softly and patted his back. Then glanced at his confused husband and chuckled looking at his funny face.

Jen pulled away and looked at Taehyung, then at Jungkook smiled warmly, "I want to catch up with you, I don't know why you weren't in your usual building..." she asked. "Yea I took long leave. Don't worry, let's catch up, if you have time ofcourse." "Oh I do, for you absolutely! Let's go, I know a cafe nearby." She said excitedly then looked at Taehyung.

"This is my husband. Kim Taehyung, hubby, she is...was a patient of mine. Do you mind...?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah sure I'll join you both. Sorry for that but I will have to, my wife is pregnant, so I can't leave him alone at this early stage of pregnancy." Taehyung cleared it out and Jen smiled cheerfully at Jungkook.

"Omg! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you... I've so much to ask you. Let's go, and I don't mind you joining Taehyung-ssi. You will also be able to hear not only how much of a good psychiatrist your wife is but also a better human." She said and pinched Jungkook's now chubby cheek as Jungkook looked down shyly, all red.

"Oh trust me, I know that... But I'd love to hear." Taehyung smiled and held Jungkook by his waist as they left the dairy section.

The three sat in the café. Jen decided to accept her past, her past self and confess everything again to Jungkook and also his husband.

"Taehyung-ssi you might not be aware, but I was visiting Jungkook for few months, almost 6-8 months. I had a very bad break up, my whole love story was fucked from start till the end. My parents tried to explain how much of a bastard that guy was but I was so blindly in love with him that all his bad sides seemed good to me. That's where it was over. He used me, my emotions and left me pathetically crying for him. That's when my parents decided to make an appointment to a renowned psychiatrist and that was their best decision so far. Through that I met Jungkook there." She sniffled as she started expressing her gratitude towards him.

"He charged many of our sessions free. He wanted me to get over him but I was gone so bad, it was very hard. The whole process was exhausting. Him explaining me how I'm wrong, how he doesn't deserve my love...meanwhile I was directing pretty harsh comments on him, provoking him with my rude response, judging him by his own loveless life. He shared his terrible love life with me, to make me understand how everyone goes through this but I judged him with that information." She looked down in shame while Jungkook rubbed her shoulder. Taehyung felt a pang in his heart, he knew Jungkook met Jen before he did. But the usual cute love story was never in Jungkook's fate. Their love story started with an ugly fight but he sighed, alas it is a love story, not all of them are fairy tales, atleast not theirs.

"I'm so sorry for that, I regret all those words so much. But trust me, I'm so freaking happy for you now Jungkook. I'm really really happy that you found your the one. I remember telling you, if I did not, you would definitely get the one for yourself. Look at you now, all chubby, happy and bubbly. Healthy and pregnant. What more can I expect? I am so glad, that Taehyung-ssi met you, I hope you live happily, ever after." She said and pointed at both Taehyung & Jungkook, then later making a heart by her hands. Both of them laughed at her antics and Taehyung started, "As happy as we seem, you wouldn't believe our start wasn't as merry as you think." He looked at Jungkook who was rubbing his 3 month tummy.

"But I'm happy that it happened, God I can't imagine myself with anybody else, they smart and me dumb, nah never! It's either smart & smarter or dumb & dumber. I'm happy to say we are the second case." He smirked and pinched Jungkook's cheek who was glaring at him.

Jen looked at the happy couple and sighed happily, she only wished to get herself somebody like Taehyung. Both were so imperfectly compatible that Jen smiled thinking abt their future baby.

"I always blessed you to have your other half as soon as possible, you were lonely. You remember I told you love comes when you least expect it? That's what happened with y'all."
Taehyung looked at Jungkook who listened to Jen carefully. He smiled thinking how did he get so lucky to have somebody as crazy and compatible as Jungkook for himself.

"You were an unexpected couple, contrasting personalities but same morals and ideologies. And ofcourse love..."

To be continued...