Chapter 31

It was almost 11 when the guests left the venue. Now only Jeons and Kims were present there.

"It's getting late, we should leave now..." Jimin said while looking at his watch. His parents nodded and got up.

They went towards Jungkook and stood right infront of him.

"Take care baby, don't stress them okay?" Jinha said while caressing his cheek while Jungkook huffed.

"Mom please, that's not the only thing I do..." He mumbled and hugged her.

"I will miss you..." He whispered, no one but Jinha heard him. She chuckled.

"What did you say baby?" She asked while others frowned.

"I-I will miss you...alot!" Jungkook said while hiding his face into his mother's neck making everyone chuckle.

Taehyung looked at his husband being cutie pie and such a baby with his mother and sighed. He went forward and rubbed his back.

"Don't worry, baby... I'm here to take care of you!" He said in a sweet voice making everyone laugh, even Jimin.

Jungkook pulled away from his mother's embrace and looked at his husband.

"Don't say stupid things... You would rather have me staying on streets..." He said accusingly while Taehyung laughed it off ignoring the pang he felt in his heart.

"You will never know..." You will never understand...

Said Taehyung but important words were left unsaid. Taeri observed his face and sighed softly.

"Baby...stop being so harsh with him. The way you slapped him, was not nice!" Jinha said while holding his hands.

"Mom...let it be!" Jungkook sighed and then yawned.

Jungmin patted his back. "Look Jungkook, the way you behaved with your husband their...was wrong! Utterly wrong, it's good that he is a good guy... We can't even say what some other boy must have done... Are you realising your mistake?"

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook muttered, hanging his head low with an unconscious pout. Taehyung endearingly watched him, with a soft smile.

While Jimin stared at Taehyung, he thought he was happy watching Jungkook apologizing and scoffed.

Taeri smiled and approached Jungkook who was standing near his parents.

"Awwh! You're now my strong baby right? Why are you crying? You got a new mother and even father!"

"I know..." He whispered and then hugged Taeri. Taemin smiled at this cute act and chuckled while Taehyung looked at this scene endearingly.

"No more crying okay? You are my strong baby!" Taeri said as they pulled away from the hug. Nodding his head, Jungkook sniffled then looked over at Jimin who was standing a bit far from them.

"Are you not planning to bid me goodbye atleast?" Jungkook yelled while puffing his cheeks making Jimin smile softly.

He walked towards his brother and caressed his cheek. "You don't fucking know how much I'll miss you... The house will be so quiet now." He said and hugged Jungkook tightly.

Taehyung chuckled at his statement. "Don't worry, you can anytime visit our place...you know that won't be quiet anymore now haha!" He cracked while smiling playfully. Jungkook side glared at him and Jimin pulled away.

"Ofcourse I will visit... It's also my brother's house now!" He sassed making Taehyung speechless.

Goodluck Yoongi...