81.

Neriah finally did it. After seventeen years, she gave herself fully to someone. That someone being Isaac Lahey.

The night in bed had been everything she expected and more. The lone wolf kept his word, taking care of her through it all. But he slipped up and said the three words that could make or break a relationship.

I love you.

She was stunned when they slipped out of his mouth, and she froze up for a second before pressing her lips onto his. Deep down she wanted to say it, but the last time she said it was to Stiles Stilinski. That memory kept her from saying the words back. And she had a feeling it had upset Isaac, but he hadn't said them again and acted like everything was normal.

But everything felt far from normal to Neriah Hale. Her mind was a storm of mixed emotions which was why she went straight to Allison and Lydia the second her bike pulled into the school parking lot.

"So, he just said it out of nowhere?" Allison asked her, leaning against the locker next to Neriah's.

"Well, it wasn't out of nowhere," Neriah mumbled, pulling her textbooks out of her locker. "It was during a very, uh, intimate moment."

Lydia and Allison shared a knowing look before they were squealing seconds later, pulling Neriah into a group hug. The girl widened her eyes at the sudden action, but nevertheless smiled with her own happiness.

"You guys finally did it!" Lydia cheered, pulling away from the group hug first while passing students sent them odd looks.

"Our little Hale has became a big girl!" Allison added, pulling away next. "Was it good?"

"Was it romantic like a chick flick?" Lydia questioned; both the girls desperate for the details.

Neriah blushed, closing her locker and leaning back against it while clutching her handbag close to her chest. Happiness, passion, and hot just from thinking back to last night.

"To me it was romantic," Neriah started with a dreamy gaze in her eyes. "It was nothing big. Just us two, our bed, and he was wonderful with the aftercare. He even tickled my back until I fell asleep and then this morning, he woke me up with breakfast...in bed."

The girls on either side of her squealed again, pulling her into another tight group hug.

"Neriah as found true love," Allison hummed, squeezing tighter.

Neriah laughed, shaking her head at her two friends that were over the moon for her.

"I had a feeling you might tell them." All three of the girls widened their eyes, slowly pulling away from each other to see Isaac smirking in front of them with a bouquet of white roses.

Lydia bit her lip, concealing another squeal as Allison brightly smiled, glancing between the lovers.

Neriah was stunned, once again, by Isaac. He had gotten her white roses—her favourite. Only two other people knew her favorite flowers, and that was Stiles and Scott. Which meant he asked one of them.

"We'll let you two be," Allison said sweetly, grabbing Lydia's hand. "Also, you got extra points for the after care," she added before giggling with Lydia and hurrying off.

Neriah felt herself blush from the last comment as she smiled up at her boyfriend. "Uh, sorry about them. I wasn't going to tell them at first but—"

Isaac placed his lips on hers, cutting her off and her eyes fluttered close while she wrapped on arm around the back of his neck, melting into the kiss. But of course, she couldn't fully melt into it. They were at school.