Chapter 15 ~ Apology

Start from the beginning

The heck I was supposed to wake him what am I doing. I quickly left his shirt and got up with a jerk which obviously resulted in him waking up and I didn't even look back as I dashed out of the room. Oh gosh!! What the actual hell... I think I'll go mad like this. I went downstairs and saw mom and chachi seated on the couch watching TV. I greeted them and sat beside them.

"You are looking so beautiful beta, even yesterday you were looking so stunning." Chachi said cupping my cheek.
"Wait why are your cheeks hot?" She asked and the scene from few moments ago flashed infront of me. I touched my cheeks indeed they were warm.
"N-nothing . It's h-hot nowadays." I replied and mom smirked saying "Are you sure it's the weather or someone else?"
And I widened my eyes trying not to blush.
"I'll make tea for everyone." I said and escaped from there while they laughed at me. Dangerous log hai re baba...

Arjun's POV

I hated myself the moment I saw her sleeping while sitting and her head against headrest. She must have been waiting for me and here I was boxing to ward off the anger I felt when I saw Arhaan. Damn I even  didn't speak properly in the car with her. I made her sleep properly and covered her with the duvet. I could not stop myself from placing a kiss on her forehead. I wanted to kiss her lips instead.

I heard someone calling my name in my sleep but I ignored. Sleep is more important. Then I felt something poking my shoulders so I grabbed that thing and slept but it smelled so good I couldn't help but inhale the good scent.

Next someone jerked up causing me to wake up and I saw Aadya dashing out of the room. DUCK!! don't tell me that thing was Aadya. Shit I must have scared her. Last night I behaved like a jerk and in the morning I am behaving all romantic. She must think I am some creep or psycho.

I quickly completed my workout session and freshed up. I went down to notice everyone laughing while talking. Abhyuday was here. I wonder why? To meet his sister I guess...

He excused himself when he got a call. I greeted everyone and maa and chachi gave me teasing smiles. I furrowed my brows not understanding.

"Why are they smiling like that?" I asked as I sat beside Aradhna who was scrolling through her phone. I wonder where is Aadya.

"I don't know about that but Bhabhi is in the kitchen." She said teasingly.

"I never asked about her"

"But your actions did" she said.

"Aadya come fast. Mom is going crazy." Abhyuday's voice came and I furrowed my brows.

I got up and went towards him dragging him in the corridor and asked him " Why? Where are you taking Aadya?"

He raised his eyebrow and questioned "You don't know?"
I shook my head

"I am taking my sister back to her house. She will stay there from now on." He said seriously. Wait why?? Don't tell me its because of yesterday. I knew I acted like a real idiot but that doesn't mean he will take away my wife. I panicked thinking she will leave me.I need to search for Aadya.

I left him and went to the kitchen. I found her drinking water. The water droplet slipped from her lips to her throat and her collarbone. Fuck that's so sexy- stop! I am here to apologise.

She looked at me wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and blinked her eyes.
Don't do that baby.My dirty mind visualised something else- MY BRAIN HAS GONE TO GUTTER.

"What happened Arjun?" She asked me.

"Aadya why are you going to your parents house?" I asked

"Because-" I cut her off saying
"I know I was rude last night and my behaviour isn't accepted. I made you wait for me and didn't even talk properly. I understand that you are angry-"

she cut me off with "no its-"

"But that doesn't mean you will leave me forever. I am sorry. Give me a chance and I will not behave like that again-"

Suddenly I heard loud roars of laughter and I turned around to see Abhyuday, Aradhna and Abeer laughing their ass off. Okay I was confused.

"Can someone tell me what's so funny?" I asked.

"Bhai.. you.. really.. thought..." aradhna said in between her laughs.

"I.. never.... thought... i would ... see you... like this..." Abeer said.

"Spill. It. Now." I said in my cold tone making them shut up.

Abhyuday said "I am here to take Aadya for paghphera ritual and you thought something else. I was just teasing you." He broke into laughter once again.

Oh... I poked my tongue inside my cheek and said "Five seconds. You have 5 seconds to run for your life. One. Two. Three"

By three they were out already. I sighed Great just great. I embarrassed the hell out of me. Aadya even tried to stop me in the middle but my ass couldn't. Now I know why listening is more important than blabbering.

I turned around to see her biting her lower lip to stop smiling. I cleared my throat and said "I.. uhm.. I really meant my sorry." And I sprinted out of the kitchen.

"Arjun you have to pick up Aadya in the evening." Mom said and I nodded.

~~~~~•••~~~~~

Here's another chapter!!
Arjun is such a cutiee🧡
Hope you liked this chapter.
Make sure to vote 🌟.
Last chapter didn't get enough votes where are you my loyal readers user221122, MeenitaTiriya8, PalakSinghania08

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria