591-600

Chapter 591: Brother Leaves a Backup

  Lu Ning smiled helplessly: "No, a friend is celebrating his birthday, and I want to prepare a gift for him." Lu Bai looked at her: "What kind of expensive things are you preparing?"   Lu Bai looked at her.

Ning nodded: "You're more expensive, I want to ask him for something."

  Lu Bai nodded when he heard this, turned around and opened the drawer beside the bed, took out a box from it and handed it to Lu Ning.

  "This is a new one. My brother hasn't worn it yet."

  Lu Ning lowered his eyes and raised his hand to open the box. A beautifully crafted watch appeared in front of him.

  Lu Ning knew this brand. The cheapest watch cost six figures, and this one looked like it was at least seven figures.

  Lu Ning raised his eyes and looked at Lu Bai: "Brother, you can keep this, I'll go to the mall to pick out a piece."

  Thinking that it might be Lu Bai's liking, Lu Ning was not prepared to take it.

  But Lu Bai didn't care and just pushed it over: "No, brother, no need, brother can buy a new one, it's better not to like this."

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Lu Bai looked at her and asked with a smile as she came closer: "What kind of friend are you? What kind of relationship are you friends with? Do you want to tell your brother?"

  Lu Ning looked at him and couldn't help but laugh: "Brother, are you also such a gossip?

  " Lu Bai raised his eyebrows: "Brother, you don't usually do this. Isn't this a lifelong matter of caring about my sister?"

  Lu Ning smiled and deliberately teased him: "Then, if I say that I am my ex-fiancé, do you think it's OK?"

  Lu Bai: "..."

  He was rarely choked. , Lu Bai looked at her.

  Lu Ning continued to smile: "How about it, brother, do you think I should work harder..."

  Lu Bai quickly raised his hand: "Goodbye, a good man never looks back."

  Lu Ning couldn't help laughing, stood up and looked at He said, "Then I'll go. Thank you, brother."

  Then he opened the door and walked out.

  As soon as Lu Ning walked out, Lu Jingzhi quietly poked his head in.

  "Brother..."

  Lu Bai raised his hand and said, "Come here."

  Lu Jingzhi then opened the door and came in.

  Lu Bai looked at him: "Have you brought everything that brother asked you to take?"

  Lu Jingzhi hesitated and refused to come closer.   

  "I really don't have anything."

  Lu Bai looked at him and narrowed his eyes, a little dangerously: "Nothing?"

  Lu Jingzhi looked at Lu Bai and silently shut up.

  The second brother's eyes are really dangerous when they are dangerous.

  "Come here."

  Lu Jingzhi walked over and hesitantly took out the notebook behind him.

  Lu Bai was not in a hurry and just watched him take it out on his own initiative before taking it.