321-330

Chapter 321 Is it fun?

  Lu Ning avoided Lin Ci's cross-examination and went to block Huo Jinyan at the office door after school at noon.

  The teachers all left, only Huo Jinyan was still in the office.

  As soon as Huo Jinyan came out, he saw Lu Ning standing opposite the wall. Lu Ning looked up and saw him raising his hand to take off his headphones and smiled at him.

  "Let's go."

  "Where to go?"

  Lu Ning came over and raised his hand and grabbed his arm: "Go to the infirmary."

  Huo Jinyan didn't speak, and followed her forward, looking down at her hand holding her arm

  Lu Ning thought everyone had gone to eat, but as soon as he left the teaching building, he saw that the door to the infirmary was still surrounded by people.

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Those who didn't know better thought that the canteen was opened in the infirmary.

  Lu Ning turned to look at Huo Jinyan, his eyes rolling. Huo Jinyan knew when she looked at her that she had some bad ideas in her little head.

  Lu Ning ignored Huo Jinyan and ran towards the infirmary. When she stood at the door of the infirmary and all the girls were looking at her, she turned around and waved at Huo Jinyan who was not far away. He waved his hand: "Teacher Huo! This way!"

  Everyone was stunned and immediately turned to look behind her when they saw her.

  Sure enough, I saw the selfless Teacher Huo.

  Teacher Huo has a reputation for being cold and cold, and he will run away 90% of the time when he sees others.

  After all, they were not sick. They felt guilty and ran away.

  The rest are probably really uncomfortable.

  Huo Jinyan stepped closer and looked at her: "Is it fun?"

  Lu Ning looked at him and smiled: "It's fun."

  Then he turned around and went in.

  Huo Jinyan smiled helplessly and followed him in.

  "Take this twice a day. If you still feel uncomfortable tomorrow, come back to me."

  "Okay, thank you, teacher."

  "You're welcome."

  After watching Gu Chen finish reading the last classmate, Lu Ning pulled Huo Jinyan over.

  "Doctor Gu, let him take a look."

  Gu Chen raised his eyes and looked at them, then stood up and looked at Huo Jinyan: "Come with me."   

  Huo Jinyan followed Gu Chen to the back.

  Lu Ning followed.

  Gu Chen let Huo Jinyan lie on the hospital bed, and then raised his hand to push Lu Ning out.

  "Stand outside."

  Lu Ning looked at him innocently: "What's wrong?"

  Gu Chen raised his hand helplessly and poked her forehead: "There are differences between men and women. He has to take off his clothes."

  Lu Ning looked at him and said He looked nonchalant: "It's not like I've never seen it before. I saw it many times that night."

  Gu Chen: "..."