31-40

Chapter 31 Desperate

  "I have looked for many jobs since then, but they all thought that I couldn't do it well with one hand and they didn't hire me. They also learned about the nanny job and didn't dare to hire me after knowing that I was fired by the Lu family. I...

  Cai'er suddenly vomited blood and fell into a coma last night.

  Miss... I'm really desperate."

  Lu Ning held her hand tightly, gritted his teeth, and tried not to shed tears.

  "Aunt Hong..."

  But her voice was choked with sobs.

  "Don't be afraid. You will find a job and everything will be fine. I still have some money here, not much. I will transfer it to you first."

  She took her mobile phone to transfer money to Aunt Hong.

  In the Lu family before, she was not short of money and would often help Aunt Hong.

  But now that the family situation is not good and Aunt Hong needs money, she really realizes the importance of money.

  "Miss! I don't want your money. You're in a bad situation now, I know."

  Lu Ning looked at her: "I used to be a tutor and made a lot of money. Have you forgotten? I still have some left." . You don't have to worry about me. Just call me when you need it and I'll figure it out.

  Don't go to your cousin's house to borrow it again. They kicked you out so many times before. You'll still be kicked out if you go there again.

  " Aunt Yan Hong shrank her hand subconsciously.

  Only then did Lu Ning notice the bruises on her arms.

  "Have you been there? Did they beat you?"

  Lu Ning bit her lower lip, feeling like a ball of fire was suppressing her heart.

  "Don't go there again, you hear me. When I feel better here, I will go to the hospital to see Cai'er and my number. Remember to call me if you have anything, and don't think about it."

  —— ————

  After separating from Aunt Hong, Lu Ning and Lu Jingzhi sat in a nearby square.

  The sun was very bright today and it was very hot on his body, but Lu Ning felt that the blood all over his body was still cold and he couldn't get over it no matter what.

  In the high temperature of more than 30 degrees, even her toes were cold.

  Lu Jingzhi sat on her right side, and the sunlight was blocked. There was shade from the trees where he sat, so he didn't feel too hot.   

  She frequently looked up at her sister beside her, and the sun turned her face red.

  "Sister."

  He called out. Lu Ning was slow to respond and looked back at him, her eyes still a little wandering.

  "Let's go home."

  Lu Ning looked at him, paused for two seconds and nodded.

  She stood up and took Lu Jingzhi's hand, but forgot about the thick stack of books beside her.

  Lu Jingzhi waved to the distance, and a young man in uniform trotted over.

  "Hello, madam, I am the driver of Tujing. The car has been parked on the side of the road. I am here to help you get your things."