17. decided

Assalam o Alaikum

Here I am... early than usual 😌😌

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Our room...

Taehyung quickly looked back and found a sleepy Jungkook in the darkness of the room. The sleep was long gone because his mind processed that it must be Jungkook's room.

He quickly stood up and glared at him as the anger started bubbling inside him to see him in his enemy's room.

"What the hell am I doing here? Did you do..." Jungkook chuckled deeply and walked to him to make his long hair more messy by ruffling it.

"No baby... you just fainted and I brought you here but I hadn't touched you...

Unless you want me..." he whispered the last one huskily, as he was now in front of him with a smirk plastering on his face.

Taehyung boiled in anger and pushed him harshly who laughed at his defensive action. Taehyung didn't utter a word and was about to run to the door to leave that shitty room Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him lightly but how weak he was, already fell in his arms because his head was spinning badly.

"Stop staring at me... you Monster..." Jungkook chuckled and pulled him more closely.

"Baby... you didn't see my monster side yet... I'm still a good man for you. So behave like a good boy too..." he whispered but pushed him to the bed politely. Taehyung stumble a little and glared at him.

"You..." Taehyung shouted but was stopped by a knock and Jimin entered with a worried face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HOW DARE YOU TO ENTER IN MY ROOM?" Jungkook yelled at him who flinched with every loud word that erupted from Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung looked at the bonding which was not more than 1%. He saw the scared face of Jimin and the guilt in his eyes when they met with Taehyung's confused ones.

He left the room that drowned in complete silent. Jungkook calmed down but seeing the anger on Taehyung's face, he sighed in annoyance.

"Baby bear calms down... let's go eat something. You need to eat before medicines." He said and walked to the door, opened it wide, and smirked while gesturing for him to come there.

Taehyung huffed angrily and ran from there because the atmosphere was getting suffocating for him. Jungkook saw him running away and a chuckle left his rosy thin lips.

Taehyung ran down quickly trailing behind him a smirking Jungkook walking calmly.

He was watching Jungkook minute by minute and bumped into a hard chest.

"Oh, you're here already... I missed many things." Hoseok looked amusingly at Taehyung who quickly stepped back from the new face in the Jeon mansion.

"Don't be scared... I'm hobi... you can call me that." Hoseok smiled lightly when he saw the scared look on Taehyung's face and showed his heart smile. That made Taehyung confused if he belonged to Jeon or not...

Jungkook walked to them and stood beside Taehyung.

"Don't try to be close to him. Stay within your limits." The dark aura turns Hoseok's smile 10 to zero. He nodded and gave the file to Jungkook.

"Namjoon gave it to me. He wants you to sign it because employees are waiting for the pay." Jungkook nodded and signed the papers and cheque.