Leah: Babe, how do you feel this morning?

Y/n: Honestly, not really good.

Leah: I'm gonna call Jonas to tell him that we are not going to training today.

Y/n: ...no, no, no. You go to training, and I stay here. I'll be fine.

Leah: Babe, I'm not leaving you, okay?

Y/n: You are. You have to go to training.

Leah: Okay, but you call if you need anything.

Y/n: I will, babe. I will, don't worry.

Leah: Okay, I have to go. I'll call you later.

Y/n: I love you, have fun in training.

Leah: I love you more.

Leah grabs her football bag, get her keys, her phone and head to her car. She drives to the Arsenal Training Center. When she gets inside, Leah lands on Steph, Jen and Beth. They all say "hi" to each other. Steph is looking for you.

Steph: Y/n isn't with you?

Leah: No, she has been sick all night, so she's not coming today.

Beth: Is everything okay?

Leah: Yeah, don't worry. She will be fine.

Beth finds that a little weird. You were perfectly fine yesterday night for the dinner, and this morning you're sick. Leah warns Jonas and the team go through the training session. When it ends up, Leah needs to receive treatments to recover in the best way, after the training. She decides to call. You're on the couch, watching a film, under a blanket.

Y/n: Hey babe

Leah: Hey, how do you feel?

Y/n: A little better, how was training?

Leah: Boring without you. I should be home in a few hours. I'm receiving treatments, and then I'll go eat with the girls. Is it alright for you?

Y/n: Yeah, for sure. Anyway, I think I'll spend the rest of the day watching films in the couch. And I still don't feel well tomorrow, I'll go see a doctor.

At this exact moment, there's a knock at the door. You notice. You stand up to go to open the door. It's Beth, standing there to know how you're feeling. But you're still on the phone with Leah.

Leah: Yeah, right decision.

Y/n: I'll have to go, babe. Beth is here.

Leah: Fine, but you call me, if anything happens.

Y/n: Okay, love you.

Leah: Love you more.

You hang up the phone and land on a concern look from Beth. She just finds that weird that you're sick in a sudden.

Beth: Hey, I just came to check if you're okay.

Y/n: I'm better than last night.

Beth: Yeah, Leah told us. So what's going on? You perfectly fine, yesterday night.

Y/n: I probably ate something bad.

Beth: Y/n, come one, we all ate the same things. You're a bad liar to me. What's up?

Y/n: That obvious?

Beth: To me, yes. You can talk to me, you know that?

Y/n: Of course, I know it, Beth. I think I know what's up, but you have to promise me to not tell anyone, not Viv, not Leah.