Y/n: It feels good to be back home... to my wife.

Leah: Future wife...

Y/n: Only three days to wait...

Leah: Come on, let's go home, future wife.

Leah drives you both back home. Arrived, you take your stuff in and go lay on the couch. At some point, you fall asleep, so tired by all the emotions you went through during the day. Skip the next two days, you have spent them with Leah, trying to catch up the last two months. Today, it's your wedding day. You haven't seen Leah for hours due to the tradition. This is what your wedding looks like:

You're in a room getting ready, suddenly there's a knock at the door. It's your brothers, they are all there for you.

Y/n: Hey boys

Brooklyn: Wow...

Cruz: You look like an angel...

Romeo is speechless. You can see it through his eyes how proud he is and how happy he is for you. All your brother are blown away of how beautiful you are. Then, your dad and mom get in. They have the exact same reaction than you brothers.

Victoria: Honey, you look amazing.

David: My baby girl... you're beautiful.

Brooklyn: I saw Leah, earlier, she looks amazing too.

Y/n: I'm so nervous.

Romeo: It's all gonna be okay.

Y/n: Come on, the Beckham, it's time to go get married.

You get out of the room. Leah is waiting for you at the altar. "Love the hell out of you" by Lewis Capaldi starts playing. Your dad walks you to altar, to Leah, under the gazes of your family and friends. You can't stop smiling. Leah has tears in her eyes. You get to her. Your dad gives you a kiss on the cheek and hug Leah. You look into Leah's eyes, seeing so much love. You go through the ceremony, you both pronounce your vows.

A mayor: Leah Cathrine Williamson will you take, Y/n Maria Jane Beckham, as your wife?

Leah: Yes, I do.

A mayor: Y/n Maria Jane Beckham will you take, Leah Cathrine Williamson, as your wife?

Y/n: Of course, I do.

A mayor: I now pronounce you wife and wife. Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce to you Mrs. and Mrs. Williamson.

Everyone stand up and cheer for you two. Some of them are throwing confetti in the air. After a few minutes, you all take photos all together. Then, you all head in another place to celebrate this moment. You land on an amazing and beautiful place next to a lake. You go through the dinner, the speeches, then everyone is dancing and celebrating. You're sat on your own on the lake's pontoon, looking at everyone partying. You turn the head and see Leah coming towards you.

Leah: There you are, I was looking for you for ages. Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm the happiest I've ever been. Look at them...

Leah: Were you serious?

Y/n: About what?

Leah: Building a family.

Y/n: I mean... it was just an idea.

Leah: What if it becomes more than just an idea?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Leah: I love you, and... we just got married... Maybe we can go to the next step?

Y/n: Building a family? Right now?