Leah: Babe, I can't wait to see you shine today. I'm so proud of you, look how far you've come. The Arsenal is with you, we are all with you. I love you.

You smile at her text. This year, the final is in Netherlands, at Eindhoven. 2 hours before the match, Wolfsburg head to the stadium. You have your headphones on, you're so focused. You wave to the fans and head in the stadium. You drop your stuff to the changing room, and go outside to see the pitch and the inside of the stadium. When you get there, the Barcelona team is already there. You're so focus, you don't even notice them. Suddenly, someone run towards you and jump on your back.

Claudia: Hola guapa.

Y/n: Hey beauty girl.

Jana and Lucy also come to jump on you. You fall on the floor due to the weight of both them on you. Lucy helps you up. They both hug you. You're join by Alexia, Mapi and Keira. You all hug each other.

Mapi: Ready?

Y/n: So ready. I can't wait.

Alexia: We'll see that on the pitch, kid.

You talk for a little while before headed back in the changing room to get ready and get changed into your match outfit. You go on the pitch to warm up. You're quite nervous but you know have your teammates by your side and that it's your last chance to make it count with Wolfsburg. It's a chance for you, an opportunity that you have to take, but also it could be the perfect end to your Wolfsburg's journey.

Interview: Hello and thank you for joining us,today, for the final of the Women's Champion's League, facing each other,Wolfsburg and Barcelona. 

You're in the tunnel, waiting for the kickoff. You're so focus. You go on the pitch, listen to the Champion's League anthem. You get ready and wait for the referee to whistle the start of the match.

Kickoff:

11': Goal for Wolfsburg from Y/n Beckham; you're in the 1v1 with the keeper, you strike it and it goes in the back of the net. You celebrate with the team.

22': Yellow card for Wolfsburg player: Kathrin Hendrich

33': Yellow card for Barcelona player: Aitana Bonmati

41': Goal for Wolfsburg from Jill Roord; decisive pass from Alex Popp.

Half-time: 2-0 for Wolfsburg

It's half-time, you immediately head to the changing room to rest for a minute and receive some advices for the second half. Alex is catch for the half-time interview.

Interview: Alex, a great first-half made by Wolfsburg, what are you expected for the second half?

Alex: Yes, we have a great start with those two goals, but we have to settle for them, cause we are facing Barcelona. And obviously, we'll have to expect a reaction from this team in the second half. It's up to us, now, to do whatever it takes to keep the score in that position, positive for us.

Interview: Thank you, Alex, wish you a good second half.

Alex: Thank.

Second half:

48': Goal for Barcelona from Patri Guijarro

50': Yellow Card for Wolfsburg player: Svenja Huth

70': Substitute for Barcelona: Geyse replaces Salma Paralluelo

71': Substitute for Wolfsburg: Lena Lattwein replaces Jill Roord

75': Goal for Barcelona from Patri Guijarro

77': Yellow card for Wolfsburg player: Y/n Beckham

79': Substitute for Barcelona: Claudia Pina replaces Mariona Caldentey