𝟏𝟐.

ʜᴀʙɪᴛꜱ

---

It has been about two weeks since Dylan had kissed me at the set of The Maze Runner, and to this day I still get butterflies just thinking about it. Ever since the kiss we have been hanging out together a decent amount together, but only on the set when filming. We haven't hung out together at all outside of filming, we dont want anyone to know about us. 

However, I don't even know what 'us' means. I don't know if we are dating or not, we both haven't really said anything to each other about any of that since. But I dont really feel like I should ask, cause what if he thinks we are not dating, and I just come across as needy or desperate. 

I've definitely learned my lesson with this kind of stuff, during my first year of high school, my very first talking stage was very embarrassing for me. I came across very... nervous, and needy, clingy, a little but psychotic and moving a bit fast. 

Man, high school sucked. 

"Dylan, get off me!" I giggled as Dylan practically jumped on me as he was trying to lick my icecream. 

All of us, including Will, Kaya, Thomas, Dylan and I all went out after filming and decided to get some ice cream. We all were in the black SUV, tinted windows of course, but I know that the paparazzi always find a way. 

Dylan just smiled as he looked up at me, his lips covered in ice cream. I grabbed his chin with my hand and scrunched my nose at him, god he is so cute. 

I let him go, and he leaned back in his seat, finishing off his ice cream. I could tell everyone's eyes were on the both of us, everyone watched us a lot, it creeped me out at times, but Dylan always sucked me out of reality with the stares, and I could just focus all my attention on him.

"Oh, I have an idea!" Kaya exclaimed in excitement, causing all of us to turn to look at her. Kaya was always the one that wanted to hangout all the time, she was very social and active.

"Let's have a little get-together at my place this Saturday!" 

We all nodded, looking around to see if anyone would object. I smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Sure, we would love that!"

I turn to look at Dylan, catching him already staring at me with a small smile on his face. His chocolate brown eyes sinking into me, I felt like I was melting in his eyes, he was so mesmerizing...

I quickly realize that I've been staring at him for a while, and I quickly snap back to reality and focus back on my friends and everything around me. I look out the window on my right, watching the palm trees zip past us, seeing people walking their dogs. I barely noticed that we started to pull up to a In N'Out. I smile in excitement, thinking that it was perfect timing as my stomach began to growl a little. 

"Hi there, what can I get for you guys today?" 

I slowly sunk down in my seat, trying casually to cover up my face, everyone else had done the same. Kaya perked up a bit and started to order just some fries with a hamburger, and soon everyone else started to order. 

I sat up in my chair, having my hand over my face a bit, hoping she wouldn't recognize me.

"Hi, can I please just get a medium fry, and a Sprite?" I asked shyly, I was the farthest away from the lady so she barely heard me as she held her hand up to her ear. 

"Im sorry can you say that again?"

I open my mouth to ask again, my social anxiety kicking in now. I felt very sweaty and hot all of a sudden, I started to hesitate a bit and I started to fidget with my fingers intensely. 

"Um--

"She will take just a medium fry with Sprite, and I will just take a cheeseburger." Dylan interrupted, poking his head out the window a bit to face the lady, his sunglasses on as it reflected off the sunlight. 

I let out a shaky breath of relief, hoping my anxiety would calm down. The lady nodded her head and started to walk away and we closed the window. I turned to face Dylan, and I just pierced my lips in a thin line with a smile. I didnt want everyone to know about my social anxiety, or at least acknowledge it, so I just mouthed the words 'thank you' at Dylan.

He winked at me with a smile before turning away and facing Thomas, and just starting up a conversation out of nowhere. I smiled softly as I turned to look out the window, gazing at all the sights. I know I've seen it all probably hundreds of times, but this moment it felt like I was seeing things for the first time.

My fingers started to play with the string of my jean shorts, trying to calm down my stress. I was just wearing ripped jean shorts along with a black tank top tucked in, with a large black belt wrapped around my body. 

Not long later, the lady had come back with all of our food, having to have two other guys to help carry all the food. Kaya took it all and thanked them all kindly before finally driving off. 

I glanced at Dylan, seeing he was just laughing along with Will and Thomas. I still wasn't sure what was happening between us, but we both couldn't just ignore any of the things that have happened recently. 

"Can we actually hangout tonight? I forgot I had to hangout with my family on Saturday." Kaya asked once we all started to eat our meal. I didn't want to get too much food, I didn't want to be body shamed or something as I was stepping into my house.

"Yeah, works for me." Thomas nods and so does everybody else.

I hesitate, wondering if I have any plans tonight. 

"Yeah, I'm free." 

---

what should happen next? I need ideas, suffering from writer's block!