At the age of 17, I possessed Sung Jin Woo's aura of power and his stylish persona (Drip). This made me a popular figure among girls, who often fell for me.

As I entered my home, I paused at the entrance to remove my shoes and place them on the mat. Our loyal shadow soldier, Beru, appeared from my shadow to take my bag to my room.

"Mom, I'm home," I called out, my voice echoing through the house.

I strolled into my home, greeted by the heartwarming sight of my mother who was busy cooking my favorite meal with the help of my shadow soldiers. I saw her and she looked up from her cooking to look at me with a warm smile on her face.

"Welcome home, my son," she greeted me.

"Are you cooking my favorite food again?" I asked with a chuckle, knowing full well what I was probably going to get in response but saying it anyway.

"yes, but freshup" she said.

After taking the time to freshup myself, I reengaged in the conversation with my mother. As we chatted about the food and its taste, she suddenly brought up the topic of potential future daughter-in-law plans.

"My son, have you given any thought to the idea of finding a wife?"

"Mom," I replied, knowing exactly where this was headed.

"Don't give me that look," she scoffed, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

My mother, being aware of my concerns, sought to provide me with reassurance and encouragement to help overcome my fears.

"Son, do not let fear hinder your path to happiness. Remember, there are women out there who can accept you for who you are. It may take time to find the one who is right for you, but have faith that she exists and do not lose hope."

"Thanks mom, I hope I will meet them soon." I smiled and nodded

"I have confidence that you will find the right person for you."

My mother's assurance was met with my smile and nod of agreement. Her words eased my fears and gave me hope for the future, allowing me to relax and enjoy the rest of the conversation in peace.

"Thanks"

As the conversation continued, my mother's thoughts turned to my role as the guardian of earth. She reminded me of the great responsibility I held in protecting the world.

"That's right, son. You are the guardian of earth, who protects the world. It is an illustrious and important role that you carry. Remember that you always have my support and faith in your abilities."

Yes, if I think about it. I'm the guardian of earth, who protects the world

It's good to hear this but why do I feel Uncle Ben moments. Is it red flag.

A sudden sense of danger washed over me, and my instincts screamed out to save my mother. Without a moment to lost, I activated the Shadow Exchange to transport her into The World of Repose" (My World), ensuring her safety. Now, my mother was away from any danger that might have been headed her way. I could rest easy knowing that she was protected.

After ensuring my mother's safety, I commanded my servants to brief her on the situation and keep her abreast of any developments.

With that sorted, I began to fly into the sky to investigate. My eyes scanned the landscape below, only to come up empty as every human seemed to have disappeared inexplicably. I wondered what this could mean, but I soon realized that this situation was much larger than myself, and I was the only one left standing because of my immense power with my soilders.

My shadow soilders came out and we are flying on Kaisel

"We found no interference with the world below, my liege," Igris reported.

"My liege, I think you noticed something here," Bellion followed up, pointing in a direction.

I nodded in affirmation, already set on heading towards the mysterious Antarctic for unknown reasons.

As the shadow soldiers and I flew across the skies, we descended over the Southernmost continent of Antarctica. Our powerful senses allowed us to detect a secret headquarters located in this icy region, which piqued our interest and compelled us to explore further.

"We have detected a secret headquarters in Antarctica," Igris informed me, signaling the next step in our investigation.

Upon reaching the secret headquarters in Antarctica, my shadow soldiers and I noted that the facility was destroyed 2/4 part. As we assessed the damage, I sent my shadow soldiers to retreat into my own realm, while I decided to investigate this destruction on my own.

I then entered the facility and surveyed the scenes of ruin and destruction, trying to determine its cause and make sense of the incident that had taken place here.

I went into the room where the attack happened. I saw the place was destroyed.

"Ahh, Hey, who are you kid?" I saw a person who rushed towards me. He is green emerald eyes and orange fluffy hair that pasts by his shoulder. He wears a white coat with white gloves and white shoes with pants, befitting his role as medic officer with a green collar that extends down the middle.

I think he came to check this place.

" I am.. "

"Are you a extra Master? I saw command spells on you" he said

Then I saw my hand and saw a design tattoo on it.

"We can talk later, but frist try to save them , I will go and bring medical team. I also need to check the server. Damn, what happened to this servers"

He said and started to run.

"How dare he orders my Liege" Beru said

"I agree, my Liege. Just send him to me I will educate him so he never act like this to you" Bellion said

"But he looks like a person works very hard." Igris said

"he had a Strange smell" Tusk said.

"Enough chitchat, Guys check any survivors. If you find save them " I said