Cost: 50 CKR/min.

[ Ocular Genjutsu ]

Place the target under a genjutsu if they make eye contact with you.

Cost: 100 CKR per use.

[ Susanoo LV 1]

A mangekyo ability at which summons a large humanoid construct of the person's chakra.

Cost: 2% Sight/min, 0.2 STR/min, 2000 CKR/min.

[ Kotoamatsukami ]

A mangekyo ability that allows the user to enter the mind of any individual within their field of view, and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will.

Costs: 10% Sight per use, 300 CKR per use.

Ninjutsu [+]

[ Body Flicker Technique LV 9 ]

Allows the user to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.

Cost: 40 CKR per use.

[ Clone LV 1 ]

Create an illusionary clone of the user.

Cost: 15 CKR per clone.

[ Shadow Clone LV MAX ]

Creates a Solid clone that can perform jutsus and transfer back memories to the original user.

Cost: Half the user's chakra, if the chakra is lower than 100 the clone won't appear, and chakra exhaustion status effect will be applied to the user.

Memory backlash reduced to half.

[ Substitution LV 2 ]

Substitute yourself with an object.

Cost: 40 CKR per use.

[ Transformation LV 1 ]

Transform into a different person or object thought the physical aspects remain the same, if the user is a shadow clone it becomes solid.

Cost: 60 CKR/min

[ Rope Escape Technique ]

Allows the user to escape from binds be it a normal wire or chains.

Cost: 10 CKR per use.

[ Cloak of Invisibility Technique ]

The user covers themselves with a cloak that has a color and pattern matching the nearby surroundings, concealing their presence by seamlessly blending in.
Cost: 30 CKR/min.

[ Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique LV 1 ]

Subject a target to visions of their greatest fear, regardless of whether or not they're aware that they're afraid of it.

Cost: 50 CKR per use, 10 CKR/min for each target under it.

[ Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique LV 1 ]

Go underground and lurk towards a target, grabbing said target and dragging them into the earth, leaving only their head above the surface.

Cost: 50 CKR per use, 120 CKR/min while still underground.

Fuinjutsu [+]

[ Calligraphy LV MAX ]

Requirement for the performing of sealing arts.

[ Fuinjutsu Basics LV 3 ]

Your capabilities and understanding of the fuinjutsu arts.

[ Basic Storage Scroll ]