02|• His intentions

|His intentions |

Anshumaan pov :

I opened my eyes feeling sunlights peeking through curtains. As I opened my eyes slowly to get a clear view the scene in front of me took my breath away! She looks so calm, beautiful, divine, enchanting,..... I started to praise her even without my knowledge it's weird right? But i am like this only around her I don't know if my mind gets hypnotized by her deep brown eyes or what, but i lost my senses in front of her it's just I want to get drowned in those beautiful serene eyes of her. I haven't seen such beautiful eyes like her in my whole life till now. I wonder when did she became so important to me that i couldn't imagine a single day without her. I am really whipped for her and i know at that time only she is going to be my death one day. The urge to make her mine is always high these days and i will make it happen really quick. I started to lean my face towards her, giving a peck on her forehead I started to move back but i don't know what into my mind I started to peper her face with kisses I made my way towards her neck I felt some movement and I know she has woken up due to my early morning sweet kisses.

I looked at her, don't know how and why but I started to imagine her wearing bridal lehenga and how we are completely our wedding rituals. Vermilion and nuptial chain on her neck of my name , the scene itself gives chills through my body. After a while she asked me something and i know she have asked about my staring contest so i answered her simply still not ending my staring contest, she covered her face completely with duvet knowing very well that i don't like her hiding herself from me. I lifted her duvet a little but a mischievous plan got I my mind so I quickly removed my tshirt and got under the duvet and started to do my Tortures on her skin knowing very well that she melts under my touches. After a while she slightly pushed me and said to shower and change the clothes as we were running late for work I reluctantly agreed to her.
I took a quick shower, changed my clothes as I have brought them with me yesterday as I thought it can come in use and it has indeed.

His outfit :

After having breakfast made by her which was really so splendid she really have magic in her hands after completely our breakfast I gave her a long , breathtaking kiss which made her face flustered

After having breakfast made by her which was really so splendid she really have magic in her hands after completely our breakfast I gave her a long , breathtaking kiss which made her face flustered. I smirked at her knowing very well about her shy behaviour.We made our ways towards our office.

I made my ways towards my cabin in my way many of my employees greeted me but I didn't paid any heed to them cause why to waste time in greetings and all and I am not so friendly type of boss and neither I want to become one. As I reached on my floor which is only reserved for me as being a CEO my secretary greeted me I gave him a curt nod and gestured him to continue.

" Sir today you have meeting with our important client from Ahuja industries about after half an hour then at afternoon you have to attend board members meeting about discussing various topics then at evening you have to look into new sites..... " He started to explain many more meetings and field where my attention is needed. I dismissed him after getting to know about my today's schedule which is as always hectic. I started to read the files about the project on which we have to discuss.