01|• His Intense gaze

|His Intense gaze |

KRISHA POV :

My beauty sleep got broken by someone's soft yet wet kisses on my skin. I slowly open my eyes battling my eyelashes to get clear view. And I saw one of the most beautiful scene in front of me. Ansh is looking at me more like admiring having dreamy look in his eyes. I wonder what he is thinking of. His eyes are fixed on my face while his hand is resting on my waist actually bare waist cause he can't keep his hands to himself not that I am complaining. In fact I am wearing my kurti still he finds his ways!!

My thoughts came to an end when I realized he is still looking at me without blinking his eyes. Seriously?! Yeh toh pakka creep harkate hai inki bhala aaise koi tadta hai kya kisiko.

"Kya hua aise kyu dekh rahe hai aap?"
I asked when its getting too much now.

"Kuch nhi bas aise hi" He replied in soft whisper being still in his daze.

Hearing his reply I immediately covered my full face with duvet. I know he will not sit quite now. Let's the fun begin. hehe.

After a while I notice that he slowly held the duvet and swiftly took all the duvet while hovering above me and covering our bodies with it. I didn't get any time to react as it happened within some snaps of seconds.

I gasped when he started to give open mouth wet kisses on my neck and making his way to my cleavage. I moan softly and round my arms around his shoulders. Till now I didn't noticed that he has already discarded his shirt. But it flashed like a light in my mind that we have important meeting and we can't be late for it. I slowly and softly started to take my hands back and tried to push him so that I can get ready quickly. But him being him he started to give his sweet tortures on my neck and collarbones, holding back my moans I tried to speak as it's too much to handle for me.

"An...sh lea...ve me, we have to attend the meeting" I completed my sentence with very much difficulty. But nonetheless he stopped and pecked my lips softly for a last time before jumping down from the bed. I took a breath of relief after suffering from this sweet and beautiful torture.

I quickly got up and took my clothes out to take a quick hot and relaxing shower in other bathroom as we are leaving in my apartment. He last night came to meet me since we both couldn't talk for even once due to our busy schedules. But since we were so tired with our hectic schedule we both slept after having dinner in each other arms. It's the first time he has stayed at my place and i haven't done anything special. It made me pout sadly. It has been 6 months since we came in relationship and it's really the most beautiful phase of my life.I know anyone will not believe that but it's true , in such a short span of time he has became my everything and I know feelings are mutual. He is not that expressive but still never fails to express his feelings towards me.

I quickly got dressed and applied some moisturizer and lip balm and I am all ready to go.

Her outfit :

After getting ready I rushed downstairs to make coffee and some sandwiches as he really needs coffee to start his day and for me

After getting ready I rushed downstairs to make coffee and some sandwiches as he really needs coffee to start his day and for me.... I can manage with coffee but I am intoxicated by tea so I quickly started to prepare all this while doing so I felt manly arms snaking around my waist and his spicy Cologne hit my nostrils giving me chills all over my body. He slowly turned me around and kissed my forehead lovingly. I smiled softly at his gestures. He wished me morning I wished him back and we had breakfast with fits of laughter after that we parted our ways to our respective destinations not before giving him his morning kiss as it makes us more energetic and keeps up positive and motivated all day not my words his dramatic words.

I made my way to my cabin while on my way I responded everyone's greetings with a soft smile and nod. I'm not typical arrogant boss instead I prefer to build healthy relationship with our colleagues and employees. Today it's important meeting of our new investor who wants to invest in our new hotel because he wants to expand his business in hotel business also. He is already a successful business man but still wants to try his luck in new fields and explore it. It's really a very good trait of real businessman. But I don't know why but my mind has thoughts that i know him already. Weird right?! Let's see what's it actually. My P.A. entered my cabin and informed me about his arrival.

"Allow him" I answered

I got up from my seat to welcome him but the very next second I was engulfed in a very tight hug that it started to suffocate me. I think he noticed my condition and parted from me and started to mumble so many sorry's. After calming my breaths I looked at him, I am shocked will be understatement after noticing who he actually is.

He smiled brightly at me and not to look rude I gave him a small smile.

"How are you miss beautiful. We have met after so..... Long you know I really missed you and I know you also missed me just like me. You know you have became more beautiful than before. I don't know how to describe how I am feeling meeting you after such a long time. Which felts like decades no centu.... " And here goes the same Avinash who always rants like this and makes me suffer from such a boredom. Before he completes his complaining I interrupted him,

"Avi.... Stop!! I didn't expected you to be that businessman you know why? " I questioned him

"No , why? " he replied.

"Because..... You know you were such a duffer and idiot at that time that we didn't even expected you to pass in our college exam " I laughed after saying this. And his face was worth watching. He was in my college and at that time our subjects where different so we couldn't get along very much but he was really a very good company so we used spend some time together. He was really very friendly and can become friends with anyone so easily. And we met at last year of our college so we didn't get that much time but the time we spent were really good memories. After that we didn't get to know about anyone's whereabouts but i got the information that he went to abroad due to some
family issues. That's why the name sounded so familiar yet different!!

I hope you all liked this chapter.
Don't forget to vote.
And yeah the upcoming chapter will be really interesting yk.

- Author ki ♡