𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕚𝕣

Comincia dall'inizio

TIME SKIP TO EVENING

Tae took a nap for few hours, decided to freash up and go downstairs.

few minutes back mrs.jeon herself came and asked her to join them to spend time together and told her to wear something comfortable.

she is doing her hair into a braid when her room door opened making her turn around to see her lovely boyfriend.

jeongukk just kept looking at her without blinking.

"Baby you look so gorgeous even in simple outfits love" jeongukk said while walking towards tae who smiled shyly.

(Pic credit goes to me)

"thank you" tae thanked blushing while tucking the hair strand behind her ear.

Jeongukk smiled and pulled her closer holding her waist making their chests collide together.

"Anytime love"

tae smiled at that and pecked his adam apple.

jeongukk leaned down and kissed her who immediately kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck.

jeongukk kept moving forward making tae walk backward still not breaking the kiss. soon tae's back collided with the wall.

jeongukk effortlessly picked her up with one arm with another arm around her waist. tae wrapped her legs around his torso and arms hanging on his shoulder.

they continued kissing not having a thought of pulling away so soon.

jeongukk's hands slowly travelled up to her top and inserted his hand inside, caressing her wait making tae hum.

tae bit his lower lip and sucked it while jeongukk's hand reached her bra outline. he  traced it with his finger and played with the edge.

soon their lungs started screaming for air making them pull away, they still have their faces close...their noses touching.

jeongukk's kept his hand inside and squeezed her plumb chest making her moan softly and smooch  his lips in a peck.

they stayed like that for sometime with jeongukk's hand squeezing her occasionally.

"Baby we have to go downstairs" tae said while caressing his hair threading it. jeongukk hummed and nuzzled into her clevage more.

tae yelped and hit his head softly when he bit her chest through top, jeongukk looked up and gave an innocent smile like he didnt do anything.

"such a naughty baby" tae cooed and squeezed his cheeks, pecking the pout that formed.

AT DOWNSTAIRS..

tae came downstairs after few minutes . she saw family of jeongukk and his relatives there sitting and chatting away.

she saw few children are playing and decided to join them.