𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘

It's been a month since tae and Jeongukk along with jeongukk friends shifted to new house

right now the couple are in the living room sitting while cuddling in each others arms. their friends are still sleeping as it is still 8am. might wonder why the couple was up this early.

well jeongukk wakes up at 5:30am everyday for his morning exercise routine but today tae woke up at 6am and said she wanted to see her boyfriend's working out and who is jeongukk to deny his sweethearts request.

so being a whipped boyfriend he immediately agreed. so now after he is done doing his workout session. tae and jeongukk showered together and dressed up for the day.

tae already cooked the breakfast with the help of jeongukk which is smooching and stealing kisses from her making her smile shyly and playfully glare at him.

jeongukk would just give a bunny smile to melt tae which works perfectly cause she couldn't just ignore his cuteness.

after doing all the things...theyboth ate their breakfast with tae feeding jeongukk. now both the lovebirds are watching a movie while cuddling waiting for their friends to wake up to eat breakfast.

jeongukk is sitting on the floor leaning his back on the couch comfortably with tae between his legs, leaning on his chest all snuggled up in her boyfriends arms.

jeongukk has his one arm inside her oversized hoodie which is his while another hand around her waist, hugging her closer.

in one word there is no space between the couple.

jeongukk is too into the movie while tae too looking at the movie intently but she is not watching it. her mind was somewhere else, thinking about something deeply.

She signed and looked up at jeongukk too see him looking at the tv with his black sharp eyes staring at the screen.

"Gukkie" she called out to which she immediately got response.

"yeah baby?" jeongukk asked and pecked her cheek making her smile softly at him.

"why dont you stay few more days?" jeongukk signed at the question.

the thing is jeongukk's father asked to visit his house before going to states. even tho he still have enough time to spend with the family, he decided to go there in few days.

tae asked him to stay for sometime before going to his home. its not because she is being selfish, she know after coming from his house he will have 3 weeks time to be with her before he will be going to states.

but the problem is tae will be having her finals on those 3 weeks and cant spend her time with him...thats why she is asking him to stay for few days with her and then go but jeongukk being jeongukk he couldnt understand whats the big deal if she have exams on those 3 weeks.