Yuji Itadori / Sukkuna

Itadori: 22 years old

Y/n: 22 years old

A loud knocking on my door woke me up from my nap and I yawned hugely before getting up out of the bed and padded across my small room to answer the door, wondering who it could be this early.

I twisted the knob about and blinked against the harsh lighting of the dorm's open halls on the other side, it was Itadori.

"You're gonna miss out on class today y/n?"

I blinked a few times before I pointed at the large sweat shirt that I'd been wearing to bed, something Panda had given me for graduation a few years back. The thing was fluffy and it kept my body heat well insulated, so I reserved it for when I got sick.

Yuji just looked down at my long legs and blinked, oblivious.

"Yeah, I sent my notice to Gojo last night that I'll be out for a few days.....I'm on my period, Yuji, and I can't stop throwing up."

His face fell when he realized it and then his mouth popped open with shock, he put his hands on my shoulders and then he carefully helped me back into my foom and over to my bed.

He tried tucking me back into the covers but I stuck my arms out like a large doll to get him to stop.

"I was gonna take a shower-"

"Then take one, goofy."

Yuji kissed me on the nose before he smiled and leaned away, already backing up to my door again.

"I'll be right back y/n, I love you."

My cheeks warmed up and then he was gone before I was able to say anything and I put a few fingers to my nose to touch the spot he'd kissed before touching the same finger to my lips.

We'd been dating for maybe three weeks now so him seeing me like this was bound to happen but it still felt nice that it didn't seem to bother him.

*

Fresh from the shower with one of Yuji's shirts this time, I stepped out of my small bathroom to see that Itadori was back and had a small desk near my bed covered with bags.

He had most of the things unpacked from the bags and he was busy unloading the rest of it when I walked closer to him; I saw boxes of pads, tampons, chocolates, salty sweets and drinks, and even new pj's.

"......Yuji....you didn't have to get me all of this..."

He heaved a thick weighted blanket from the last bag and flung it onto the bed before he turned around and tenderly kissed me, his right hand curled underneath my jaw and the left one gingerly touched the small of my back.

He kissed me for just a few seconds again before he broke off and touched the two of our heads together.

"I wanted to y/n, you're in pain and I wanna do what I can to help....do you feel any better?"

I nodded before I walked over to the bed and got in, Yuji tried to sit down on the edge of the bed but I pulled him down with me by his right wrist until he was nestled against me.