˚₊‧꒰ა 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Please stop! I'm begging you! I didn't do anything wrong! PLEASE!" A 9 year old Kanani cried in the arms of her abusive uncle

"Please stop! I'm begging you! I didn't do anything wrong! PLEASE!" A 9 year old Kanani cried in the arms of her abusive uncle. Well, before going back to this, we should really go from the beginning.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

The soft sound of waves was all the sweet three year old Kanani heard, besides her giggles and occasional talks with her dad until a mother and son pair came and placed their stuff beside theirs. Her dad stood up and walked into the ocean to surf. "Hello!" She waved over at the little boy who was being covered in sunscreen by his mother. "I'm Kanani, what's your name?" She smiled and tolled over so that now she was facing him, sitting on her knees. She smiled and looked around to see a golden retriever running over to where she was seated.

When the mother was done smothering him with sunscreen he smiled at her and said, "I'm Percy Jackson. Nice to meet you." Avoiding eye contact while seeing the dog run to the brunette. "Is that your dog?" She just shook her head and pet the stray dog. "Do you know him?" She shook her head once again. "Well, how are you petting it so surely?" He asked looking at the dog.

"Him. It's a him." Percy made an o' expression with his mouth and nodded wanna go into the water she asked both the dog and the blonde next to her. The boy nodded and the dog just nudged her leg with his head. "Okay, let's race!" She exclaimed getting up. "One. Two. Three-"

"Wait!" He said, but she was running already. She hadn't noticed but there were huge waves and he was scared. Their running came to a stop once they noticed the wave. It was huge and was closer and closer to her father. "I don't think we should go in anymore." He told her seeing the terrified expression on the girl's face.

She was getting deja vu. She swore she saw this in one of her nightmares. She cupped both of her hands around her mouth and called for her dad to come over to her. He was still enjoying the waves, ignoring the biggest of all. "Dad please get out!" She yelled wanting to go inside and look for hum herself. Then it came. It crashed down right on top of her father making him invisible to them. She cried and ran into the water once the waves calmed. She saw what seemed half of her father's surfboard and grabbed it looking for the other piece. Finally, she arrived to the shore with only one half full-on sobbing just wanting to yell. With just one, "Oh, honey, I am deeply sorry." from the boy's mother made her break down. She cried and yelled holding tightly onto the older woman. This was just the beginning.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Kanani had been living with the Jackson's for five years now and it was hell. The blonde boy had become insufferably annoying towards her and claimed that he hated her for stealing his mother. She was just there and took everything he said until one day she snapped, this was the day. "Pass me the cereal." He said without realizing it was just them at the table. They both looked up at the same time and made eye contact and they swore they could see the electricity above their heads from the tension between them. She stretched her arm and pushed it towards him, not breaking the eye contact. He was the first to break it. What is your problem, Percy?! he thought to himself. He didn't know why he felt this way with her.

" 'Morning kids, I'm going over to the neighbor's to ask something I'll be back." She kissed their cheeks and left. Kanani stood up and walked into the kitchen to wash her plate, when she noticed a small note beside her stuffed toy she left on the couch last night full of blue marker. 'For stealing my mom.' She read the note and bit her lip to try and calm herself, but ti made it worse since she started feeling a bitter tasete on her tongue.

"What is your problem?! I lost my family and you don't even care!" She shouted walking closer over to him, "Your mom is the only family I have right now." She said struggling to breathe correctly. If they were back to when they were only four years old Percy would be calming her down, but now he didn't even try to. He wanted to, but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to do it. "You make my life even more miserable than it is!" She shouted stomping towards her room and shut the door hard.

That same day Sally received a call from a man claiming he was the girl's paternal uncle and that he would be going over to pick her up. That day she was thrilled to finally meet her uncle and not see the blonde boy, but sad to be leaving Sally. They made a promise that she would call everyday to check how she was. This made her beyond happy, not knowing that this part of her life would be worse than hell.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Please stop! I'm begging you! I didn't do anything wrong! PLEASE!" A nine year old Kanani cried in the arms of her abusive uncle. "I- I'll behave, please." She turned around quickly searching around for help, then everything turned black. "Hello?" Was all that sounded throughout the pitch black background. Then, all of a sudden an older girl appeared, pretty similar to Kanani.

"Go. Go home, Percy. She's fine." Then the cries of the younger girl were heard again, "This is the past, Percy. Go!" Then she vanished, but a horrifying image appeared now. A passed out Kanani on the floor full of bruises and scars. Her distressed face full of tears. He walked closer to move the stray hairs of her face, but she woke up. He thought he couldn't see her, but she did. "You." She said her voice cracking since she had been crying. "I do not want you here. You made mu life hell and when I finally thought that I would ho away from you and have a happy life it was worse. You ruined me, Perseus. Stay away from me." All those words started to slowly sink in and made him realize it hurt him seeing her this way. Her uncle abused her. All those calls his mom had made and said she was fine was all fake. She was miserable and he was part of it.

Screams and shouts from Kanani were heard once again and Percy wanted to go help her, but he couldn't. He was stuck and felt as if his soul was separating from his body. Then she stopped. "Percy, wake up" was all he heard from that sweet angelic voice he so missed before waking up.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

DREA SPEAKS!
Heyyyy prologue guys😽ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀི
I love that little bow anyways
What ya'll think⁉️ stay safe guys🫶