Working From Home

She was working from home, sitting on the bed working and he walked slowly into the room and took his shirt off, beginning to come towards her. While making eye contact he pulled her pants off and passionately kissed her while taking her panties off and started to eat her pussy while rubbing her clit. After he finished doing that he get up to pull his dick out of his pants and she started sucking it seductively while giving him a mischievous look. He told her to lay on her stomach in a tone just above a whisper and moved her computer off of the bed. He then started fucking her from the back, being rough and giving her back shotsdeep inside her pussy but then he stopped to manhandle her and put her on her back and start fucking her missionary while chokin her and making her look him in his eyes. He picked her up and start fucking her in the air as she moaned in his ear. After that he laid her on her back and gave her more back shots as she arched her back. He slid his dick into her slowly so that she felt every single inch and he started off slow and shallow but with every thrust he got rougher and deeper to the point where he was rearranging her guts while fucking her. After that she got on top of him and she ride his dick reverse cowgirl. She stopped because she came but he grabs her and climbs back on top of her to start thrusting up into her pussy causing her to cum over and over again and he kept going until he pulled out and came on her stomach.