Late Night Kisses

He smiled, leaning down to kiss the soft skin underneath her neck. "Just us... in the late night..." He spoke in a sensual whisper, his breath still tickling her neck as he kissed it, slowly trailing down to where my shirt began."Unless you want me to stop..." His grin widened; this was why he came over. But if she just wasn't feeling it, he could respect that.
"What do you think?" He asked softly, leaning down to kiss where my collar bone was. "No, we can keep going" she said softly. "Good..." His hands started slipping under her shirt again. "Just let it happen..." He breathed softly into her ear; it was a soft whisper, but it was laced with seductive intent. His hands finally slipped under her shirt and slid up her front, his hands feeling the soft flesh just underneath her bra as he squeezed the fabric. His breathing was becoming heavier, faster in pace as he kissed her neck and her shoulder. She leaned up and placed a small peck on her cheek. He deepened the kiss as she opened her mouth slightly as if to let him know it was okay. He slid his tongue in her mouth and they started to passionately make out, their tongues dancing inside their mouths. After a few minutes they stopped to catch their breath. "I love you," the girl said. Letting out a small chuckle, the boy responded with "I love you more." They both lay tangled in bed cuddling and taking in each other's warmth.