Chapter 3 - Not that I Care

Sora's POV:

I opened my eyes feeling pretty awake and glanced at the clock to see it was time for me to wake up. As I sat up straight, pushing my covers off me, the alarm went off. I turned it off, dragged myself off the bed, and stepped onto the cold carpeted floor bare feet. I stood there for a few seconds enjoying the coldness that seeped through my feet. I opened the curtains letting the light come in. I halted, suddenly wanting to breathe in some fresh air. So, I made my way towards the window again and opened it to step into the balcony. I leaned on the railing breathing the cold fresh air. My bangs were kept loose and swayed as the breeze passed through my hair. 

I was kinda not comfortable with the accommodation the agency provided me

I was kinda not comfortable with the accommodation the agency provided me. If it wasn't for this peaceful street and balcony, I might have had difficulty staying here. This house was too big for me. Living in an orphanage while sharing a room with others definitely gave me a sense of a small space. I smiled remembering the incident that changed my life in a better or worse way. I liked this job. It satisfies me. Saving them I mean. The smiles of the humans that were supposed to be destroyed if it wasn't for me. I remember this one time, I stopped a woman from taking drugs in the nick of time. Though she was disappointed at first, I later learned that she was doing her best in her rehabilitation progress. That's why I stayed behind. Not only just because the orphanage kids' lives were in her hands, but for my own satisfaction. I closed my window and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the jog. Right. I forgot to mention. But, today was Saturday. My day off from school and work time for the agency. 

.....

I was on my way to the HQ, enjoying the long walk as people passed by, and being myself, I observed them without letting them notice. I liked to use my lack of presence skill whenever I could even in daily life. It was a 10-minute walk from my home to the HQ. About 2km. It was pretty close for me than the other members. Some of them were from Shinjuku too including Arata San and Chiba San. 

I stopped in my tracks and looked up at the glass building. Hmmm. Should I use the main entrance today? I shrugged off my thoughts and sneaked into the parking lot directly. The security camera could see me. But, they already knew about my ways after some days. I stepped into the elevator to reach the 2nd last floor and the doors closed in front of me letting me see my reflection. I wore my usual outfit today containing a white half-sleeve shirt and a pastel light blue full-sleeve t-shirt underneath. Regular tan brown pants with white tennis shoes and light blue highlights.

 Regular tan brown pants with white tennis shoes and light blue highlights