Chapter 1 - Individual

3rd Person's POV:

The night was as peaceful as ever

The night was as peaceful as ever. Few people occasionally passed by even if it was past 10 pm in the night. They either missed their last train or were enjoying the nightlife of Shinjuku. But there was a figure that moved in shadows who went unnoticed by any eye. They swiftly took a turn over the street which led into an alleyway. They sprinted towards it and jumped over a garbage can. Taking the momentum support, they grabbed the edge of an AC ventilator. Just as they expected, there was an open-air vent above it. They swiftly made their way into the vent duct and closed the entrance again. 

Fourth wall: Well, let me take some time to explain! That was our MC, Takahashi Sora. Currently, he's on a mission to stop a smuggling deal that will be taking place in a casino. Thus, explains why he came all the way from Shibuya to Shinjuku~ 

Sora fished out his phone and took a quick glance at the map of the vents as he moved forward.  Soon, a faint light reached his vision as he crawled faster. After confirming that no one was around, he kicked the vent door which rather made a loud noise. Thanks to the busy hours, the corridors were mostly isolated. He looked around to spot two cameras and disabled them using his laser pen. He wasn't bothered about his identity as he always wore a black mask and white hood with black highlights whenever he was on a mission. (The attire in his reference sheet)

Sora turned to the door that was opposite to him. He was able to make out their voices clearly. "It seems they're already done with the deal since they're celebrating..." Sora muttered under his breath wondering how to sneak in. He shrugged his thoughts as he kicked the door open (Not the typical kicking of the locked door. The door wasn't locked.) taking everyone by surprise. Before anyone could react, the white-haired male slipped two knives out of his pocket and threw them in their direction. Those two knives made a beeline to the two men's necks who were in the front row. '1. Surprise element always works wonders.' Sora took the chance of everyone's distraction and sneaked up behind the dealer. "Where's he?" Thanks to his small frame, it was hard for the men to spot him immediately in the crowd. Sora crouched down and made a 180-degree kick making the dealer lose his balance. As soon as the dealer hit the ground, he made an elbow drop as the man screamed and lost consciousness. '2. Correct joint hits make it easier.' 

'