Chapter 11

Current day (February 2024)

A lot happens in 3 years. A lot changes yet a lot stays the same. Here's some information about each of our people.

Jordyn:

My love, it's been almost a year since we met. As you know I've always struggled with relationships, both friendships and more than that. I've never felt safe to share my world with anyone, and my friends never tried to understand. When we met I was basically friendless, I had hopped between 3 friend groups in my first year and a half of high school. I wasn't even supposed to join the tennis team, I was literally on tour with my mom. But we came home every week and I needed something to do, a sport to play, so I chose tennis, a sport I had some experience in. My anxiety had been so bad before tryouts that I almost didn't even tryout for the team. I still remember the first day I saw you, or the first day I saw you for you. You live just 2 minutes down the road, yet I hadn't met you the entire year you lived here. I've done some things that I'm incredibly proud of, like dancing for Olivia Rodrigo, but nothing has made me prouder than being your girlfriend. My moms love you more than life, and so do I.
I love you Loxley, more than anything

Taylor and Karlie were of course still together. Taylor had spent most of her time just embracing being with Karlie. She waited till tour started to announce her breakup with Joe.

Karlie had been at most of her shows, back stage of course. But she pleaded Taylor to allow her to be in the audience for a show. She had just suffered another miscarriage, and it was gonna be her last time trying for the time being. Of course all the fans tried to say she wasn't invited but got her own tickets, a fact that just wasn't true. It was an LA show and Taylor had so many guests that Karlie volunteered to sit in regular seating. So had the Grey's Anatomy cast. That didn't bother her, what did bother her was that when she was feeling ill and had to go backstage to get water and rest, all of Taylor's fans made her out to be the enemy. It was awful.

Taylor hadn't meant to tease a relationship with Travis, but when the situation presented itself, she couldn't say no. Karlie was not thrilled, and neither was Jordyn, but Taylor did it anyway. She had no choice according to Tree.

—————————————————————————

Authors note: Hey guys! I'm so excited to continue writing this! Please leave anything you wanna see or any questions you have :)