Quote on Quote Distance Chapter 10

(Robin's POV)

When I left the locker room, I saw no trace of Finney. "What the fuck..." I looked around for any sign... None. "Oh shit." I thought. I walked into the parking lot to see Billy's truck. I walked over to it to see him drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. "UGH, finally man, get in." "Where's Finney?" "Uh, I don't know..." Griffin answered as I got into the back with Bruce and Vance.

"He probably ran off with some girl." Billy laughed as he started the car. My heart almost dropped. Did he actually. I thought, I sighed looking out the window. "So hang out at my place?" Billy asked." "Um, is it cool if you drop me off?" "Yeah, sure." Billy said turning a different way to go to my house.

"What took you so long?" Bruce asked. "I just couldn't find my phone." "Oh, well you took forever." Griffin chuckled. I caught a glimpse of Vance rolling his eyes. I just overtime accepted that Vance didn't really like me. I slowly turned to face the window again. I sighed slowly turning back to the window.

-----

"Bye Robin!" Billy yelled as he waved out the window. I waved back taking small steps to my front door. Billy's truck drove off quickly as I got to the door. As I did I glanced across to see Finney sitting on his front porch. He glanced at me taking a drag of the cigarette in between his two fingers. I only gulped as we made eye contact. He then waved me forward. Confused I walked over to him. As I did I noticed the dark brown eyes he had before had now taken the golden color they had when I first met him. "What?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Wanna show you something." Finney said taking the cigarette and putting it out in an ash tray next to him. "And what is that?" "Just drop the bag." Finney said starting to walk behind his house. "Um okay." I placed down my gym bag before following Finney off into the woods, or as he so called his backyard.

---

"Uh, don't you think we're going a bit far?" "Well I gotta tell you something..." "Okay well this is very fucking sketchy Finn, like are you gonna murder me or some shit?" I said with a tone of annoyance. Finney turned to me. "Quit fucking acting like that?" "Excuse me?" "Yeah please." "Oh well, I'm sorry that I can't be mad because some boy practically snogged my face off! And then they run away with no explanation." I say putting on a sarcastic smile. Finney rolls his eyes. "That's why I'm explaining to you, nothing else can happen..." "Why?" "Because, I'm..." I raised a eyebrow at Finney.

"I'm a vampire." I only stifled a laugh. "What the fuck?" "I'm not joking Robin." I just looked at him slightly unaware of what to even acknowledge at this point. "And you see this." Finney lifts up his sleeve revealing a dark red colored spot on his fore arm with blue veins lining the bruise looking thing. I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at the spot. "This is from you." Finney breathed. "And it really fucking hurts." "How in the fucking world did I do that?" I widened my eyes. "Because I fucking crave you!" "You want to eat me!" "God no! I need your blood! And if we keep talking to each other then I'll actually probably fucking die!" 

"Actually!?!" "YES!" "Oh shit! FINNEY!" "WHAT?" "THIS IS TO MUCH! Do you like drink human blood?!!?" "No, just animals..." "Oh... man...." I brought my hands to my head as I looked at Finney. "Is that why your teeth are so sharp?" "Yeah..." "I feel like I should be scared." "Are you?" "Yes!" "Ugh, I don't know what to do Robin...It's like I can't stay away from you... You're like a fucking drug! And when we kissed... It hurt like hell, but it was soothed... I just don't know what to do." I looked down. 

"Well..." I sighed not even knowing what to say. No one has ever said things like this to me... Not including the vampire shit. "I really like you... And I don't know how because I've only known you for like three days!" "I mean Finney I...I think I like you too." Finney looked up at me smiling slightly... "Really?" "Yeah..." I said smiling.

-----

Finney pushed me against the door just as we closed it. He began sucking my neck quickly with ease and pace as he took off my shirt too. My mind raced with thoughts but all I could think about was Finney. When he said I was like a drug, I thought the same thing with Finney. "We probably shouldn't be doing this." Finney breathed as he pushed me onto my bed. "Yeah..." I panted as Finney removed his shirt too.

"Is your mom home?" Finney asked as I sat on his lap as he kissed my chest. "N-No." Finney pushed me down going on top of me. "Finn, what are we gonna do after this?" I asked as Finney began sucking my neck again. "I don't know." Finney breathed as he moved back to my lips. We kissed in sync as Finney ran a hand down my chest to my sweatpants. "How far?" I huffed as Finney moved to my jaw line. "However far you want..." "I really don't care." I said grabbing onto Finney's brown curls.

"Really?" Finney asked breaking free from my jaw. "Yeah..." "Tell me if you want me to stop." Finney said kissing his way down to the waist band of my sweatpants. "It's crazy how I just met you." I said looking down at Finney who was now removing my sweatpants. "Yeah, I guess I really couldn't contain myself. 

Finney ran a hand from my chest to my v-bone slowly his finger tips slightly pressed down into my burning skin. "Do you really want to?" "Of course I do..." Finney said pulling at the elastic waist band on my boxers. Finney laughed before lowering my boxers slowly rubbing his palms against my thighs.

-------------

Finney ran his fingers through my long hair with a small smile still left on his face. "Your hair is so pretty." Finney said. I only laughed only left in my boxers. Finney however had on his jeans still. "Well...Uh... What are we gonna say?" "Nothing... If that's okay for now." "Yeah just a casual thingy?" "Mhm." Finney laughed. "And if anything, just talk to me okay" I nodded slowly. "I'll see you later then." "Later Robin." Finney said climbing out of my window.

----

It really fully sunk in at about 10:54 p.m at night. I was laying in bed thinking, wow, Finney Blake is a fucking Vampire, who I then proceeded to basically have sex with, well, not exactly sex sex, but... He gave me a blow job, and that was interesting. Also the fact that Finney didn't give a shit, like he said it was a casual hook up... Was I wrong to think it was more? 

But as I pushed aside that I realized Finney needed my blood to survive, or at least that's the idea I got. And if I'm being totally honest I don't think I'm exactly ready to give this guy a fucking sample of my blood, and remind you not, I barely know Finney, for all I know he could be lying to me. 

Every part of my brain had a question that needed an answer straight away, but that couldn't really happen. I grabbed a pillow from the left side of my bed before screaming into it. Slowly I lowered the pillow from my face turning my head to get a short distance view of what Finney was up to. He looked like he was...drinking something and writing something down. He turned facing my direction. I quickly flung my head back forward before standing up.

"I need a fucking shower."

I hope you enjoyed!!!