30 - Stupid In Love

Start from the beginning

After Seungcheol got ready he took a good look of himself in the mirror. He quickly walked to the next room where he saw his husband settling his hair. Yes, he just couldn't manage to stay away from Jeonghan.

He wrapped his arms around his waist and engulfed him into a back hug, "You're a human magnet."

Let's get matching tattoos
I don't wanna think it through
Baby, I'm so stupid in love

"Right, people just get attracted to me so easily." Jeonghan teased, "You know, someone proposed me yesterday."

"WHAT?" Seungcheol looked at him, "WHO? Tell me who got the audacity to ask out my husband?"

"Why would I tell you?" Jeonghan continued to tease, "I don't want him to get hurt."

"Oh really? Then I'll break his bones right in front of you." Seungcheol fumed.

"Calm down, I was just joking." Jeonghan laughed, "I like to trigger your possesive side, that's all."

"What kind of stupid joke is that?"

"Okay I'm sorry." Jeonghan rubbed his nose with the older's.

"Are you ready?" Seungcheol asked.

"Yeah." Jeonghan nodded.

Seungcheol immediately lifted Jeonghan in his arms, "Let's go."

"Seungcheol what are you doing?" Jeonghan interlocked his arms around the older's neck, "The staff must be there downstairs."

"So what? They know we're married." Seungcheol chuckled, "And at this time there's no one in the hall anyways."

"No one?" Jeonghan lowered his voice as he bit his lips.

"No one." Seungcheol retorted.

Jeonghan slipped his hands down as he slowly began to unbutton the older's shirt.

"One." He winked at the older as he counted the number, "Two! Three! Four!"

"You're going to be in huge trouble, my dear husband. I hope you're considering taking a day-off today." Seungcheol's deep voice echoed.

He was in the hall as he kissed Jeonghan's lips lightly and both of them giggled. But Seungcheol almost stumbled as he looked up.

"What the fuck?" Jeonghan held his shoulders tightly to prevent falling down, "What are you- oh shit." He noticed Hoshi and Mingyu in the hall who were trying to suppress their giggles.

"Put me down Seungcheol." Jeonghan whispered to the older.

"Uh yeah-" Seungcheol did as asked, "Oh- this-" He noticed his half unbuttoned shirt as he turned around to button it up.

"Good morning hyungs!" The younger ones teased.

"Yeah- good morning." Jeonghan scratched the back of his neck in embarassment.

"Seungcheol hyung is taking good care of our favourite hyung." Mingyu shared a hi five with Hoshi.

"Mingyu, I think they've shifted their bedroom in the hall." Hoshi grinned.

"Shut up Hoshi." Seungcheol turned around, "Why are you here?"

"Sorry for disturbing you hyung but you know work is important as well." Mingyu chuckled, "And you're probably forgetting your schedule. We're here because we're supposed to be here."

"For?" Seungcheol raised a brow.

"Seungcheol, stop being rude." Jeonghan slapped his arms lightly, "Come let's have breakfast together and talk."