30 - Stupid In Love

•JC Mansion•

Seungcheol stretched on his bed as the shallow sunlight fell over his face. He turned on his side to embrace Jeonghan from behind, "Good Morning love." He kissed his nape as both of them were sleeping shirtless.

"Mhmm good morning." Jeonghan muttered in his sleepy voice as he clasped the older's arms that were wrapped around his bare waist.

"You didn't even wake up." Seungcheol chuckled as he caressed his hair.

Jeonghan inhaled a deep breath as he turned around. He pressed a soft kiss on the older's lips, "Now?"

Seungcheol caressed the younger's cheeks with his thumb, "How am I supposed to go to work? I don't want to leave you."

"Don't be so cheesy." Jeonghan slapped his chest, "I have to go to work as well."

Seungcheol kept staring at the younger with a small smile. Jeonghan placed his palm on his cheeks, "What?"

The next moment, Seungcheol hovered over the younger, "You're unreal. I can keep staring at you all day long and it still won't be enough."

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
There's something about your eyes
As long as you're calling me baby
They can call us crazy

"It's because you're in love." Jeonghan chuckled.

"Yes, I am." Seungcheol nodded, "I can conquer anything and everything but at the end of the day, I'll always kneel down before you. My arms have become accustomed to your breath, Jeonghan. What have you done to me?"

Seungcheol kissed his forehead and then engulfed his lips amidst his own. Jeonghan grazed his fingers through the older's locks as he whimpered. Seungcheol bit the younger's lower lip and pushed his tongue in his mouth to taste the morning glory. Yes, that was kinda his breakfast?

He trailed down as his lips grazed over the younger's sensitive neck. Seungcheol intertwined his hands with Jeonghan's and went on to leave those sinful marks over his skin.

He began to rub the younger's buds with his thumb while sucking his neck. Jeonghan wriggled beneath his hold as he moaned, "Seung- Seungcheol argh st- stop, we need to- FUCK!!" He whimpered as the older sucked on his buds.

"We need to fuck?" Seungcheol cocked a brow as he looked at the younger.

"NOO! I was going to say that we've to get ready and go to work." Jeonghan explained.

Seungcheol caressed his waist and pressed a kiss on his lips, "A little bit? You know?"

Jeonghan playfully slapped his cheeks and giggled, "No! We should at least get a peaceful breakfast. Now get off me."

"Let's shower together." Seungcheol insisted.

"Yeah then we'll keep showering for two hours." Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

"We'll wrap up quickly, I promise!" Seungcheol rested his forehead over the younger's.

"No!" Jeonghan laughed, "You get ready here, I'll go to the other room."

"You like to play hard to get huh?" Seungcheol scoffed.

"Yeah now get off me Seungcheol, you're too heavy for me." Jeonghan whined.

"Oh? Then what gets into you at night when you just pull me all over yourself?" Seungcheol smirked.

"You're shameless." Jeonghan slapped his chest as both of them got up.

"Wow when you do that then it's exciting and when I do that, I'm shameless?" Seungcheol protested.

"Stay pressed." Jeonghan left the room while laughing.